Chapter 33 ( Meeting Again)

Krystal POV

It's been awhile since me & Kai didn't see each other.

(At Dance Studio)

So we are now currently in our DANCE PRACTICE ROOM together with my co-members. We are actually done with the steps. And were actually having a break now. Suddenly my pbone buzzes. I look to see who was texting. Seems like my heart stops beating for awhile. IT WAS KAI! ....In no doubtfulness i open his message for me

From KAI:

I'm here at the parking lot. I'm waiting for you here.

End
.
.
.
.
.

After receiving those message i then went to Victoria-sshi....

"YAh! Eonnie! I'm going out for awhile.. Kai is waiting for me outside . So i have to go " i said

"Arasseo... i understand GO on!!! " she said

.

.

.

.

.

I am now heading to the parking lot. I am now outside. I see him leaning on his car with his hands on his pocket & a headphone . Seems like his playing a music. I don't know but it just made me SMILE. When he notice me, he wave at me.. And i walked towards him.

'Hey! Long time no see! " i said

"Yeah, It's been a day! " he replied then open the doorcar for me.

.

.

.

We are now in the car. He started the engines & drive.

"Where are we going?!" I asked

"To the-!" He didn't finish cause his phone buzzes..

His face when he read the message O_O

"To the hospital " he said

He drive fastly. I don't know what happened. But seems like there's something WRONG

When we arrived @ the hospital. He grabbed my hands,take note: WE WERE HOLDING HANDS **.

Maybe because he was in hurry so he didn't know now what he was doing. So i just let him!

He asked the Nurse where's the room ****** . Then proceed to the room. I heard the nurse says "so they are in relationship now? Wow they're adorable, cute & lovely couple " . Of course i want to tell her that were NOT YET. What i mean is NOT YET FAKE COUPLE.. That's what i meant.

When we found the room. KAI opened it. And i was shocked ti see Taemin. He looks so pigiful right now. Kai then ran towards him. I didn't expect Kai cried. I was really touched. I think they treat each other MORE THAN FRIENDS, I THINK THEY'RE LIKE BROTHERS. Then i noticed Sulli .What was she doing here?!

KAI POV

I was really planning to go out Krystal today. As we were in the car. I was about to say her that were going on a date. But then Jonghyun texted me that Taemin was hospitalized.

It seems like i didn't notice the people around me. I was really thinking of my BRO. What happened to him.?

As i enter the room where he was being confined. It was like THE EARTH BREAKS DOWN ON ME. I just ran to him. But then tears escaped in my eyes.