Chapter Six (Meeting Them)

It's been an hour now, but still we didn't arrive yet.  I look at my iPhone .I know I have an exclusive phone.  Take note Amber bought it for me because she wants that all of us in our group has an exclusive phone. 

After a few minutes finally we arrived.  Omo!  I saw many KPOP IDOLS like G-Dragon together with DARA,  SHINEE, MBLAQ, KARA, SISTAR & etc.  They really look fabulous.  We didn't move for a seconds because we were amaze. I turn my head to see the view but then I saw SNSD!!  yeay!  but they're together with EXO. I saw a figure behind a tree and it looks like Kai, he got earphones & he was like to dance. 

" hey? " call Luna,  seems like I'm the one to go down

" coming " I replied,  then I get my things

When I got down all the attention were into us.  I just bow down my head because it was really shy to face the KPOP STARS.  If I'm nowhere now maybe I'll be fangirling their & maybe now I hugged the SNSD.  We stopped for awhile.

" Krys,  Smile " Victoria said to me,  so then I face them & smiled at them shyly.  I look to the right & saw the other groups & to the left .

Lastly I turned to see the SNSD,they smiled at me & I smiled bounce back to them.  I also smiled at EXO they were all staring at ME??  omo!  but my attention got to Kai he seemed not interested.  He just sat on the branch of the tree & maybe listening to the music while he's head was parted with his hand.  When he turn up his head he sees me first.  I then turn my head in other view.  Wow the school was really nice & big. 

" Anyeong,  I'm Ms. Kang Yumin I'm the schools tour guide  and I'm your guide today  to roam around the school. " she said,  then started to introduce every are are in the school

It was really great. After it she introduces our Room.  The door has it's name.  When we saw their "F(X)" is this really true? 

"Whooh, seems like we really have our own rooms I mean  dancing studio " Amber then said, 

" Yes!  but SM entertainment groups are aparted with other entertainment studios " Ms. Kang Yumin said

"oh we see " Luna said

" Ahm,  I think I have introduced you all.  And if you need me just call me anytime.  I gotta go now & see yah around.  Nice meeting you all & thank you " she said then go

" wow, I love it " Sulli said cheerfully

I walked to the other door to see what's next to our room & its EXO,next SNSD, SHINEE..   wow it's nice I got to see everyday my SNSD idols.... 

What will be their way of treating us   ? oh my gosh we have to introduce our self later... I'm so nervous right now I could die any second..omo!! 

A/N: 

  Sorry if it's short! so    guys!  guys,  let's see how will be the next chapters happening. I think it's a little bit fun.  So thank you very muchiiee.   hope you enjoy reading it

vote
&
comment

-seominXoXo