Puppeter

Penny woke up as she remained up furthermore saw that she was in a room unlike hers. The door opened to reveal a black and red hedgehog, a white bat, and a robot. The black and red hedgehog walked up to her with tools.

Tools to fix automata.

He lightly lifted her sleeve to reveal some of her artificial skin had ripped off and exposing metal as he got occupied with the task.

Penny was still the entire time as the moment passed as the ebony hedgehog completed sensing the gauze on her sleeve.

"Thank you for fixing me." Penny thanked the hedgehog as he nodded.

"My name's Penny, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Shadow, Shadow the Hedgehog."

"I like it, it has a charming tone to it." Penny beamed which made his cheeks a deep red.

"T-Thanks."

The white bat walked up with the robot.

"Name's Rouge hun, this is E-123 Omega." they introduced themselves as Penny grinned at them.

"Nice to meet you!" she greeted again as her tail swished back and forth.

"Oooh, I'm a kitty?! Spectacular! I've always wanted to understand what a cat is like!" she awed in excitement as she held her tail.

They all gazed at Penny and shrugged their shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of them trudged into town as Penny noticed a blue hedgehog run by.

"Hey, Shadow! I see that you have a new friend what's her name?" the blue speeder asked Shadow as he scoffed and Penny walked up and introduced herself.

"Salutations! My name is Penny, it's a pleasure to meet you!" she held out her hand to shake his gloved hand.

"I'm Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog."

Sonic shook her hand and conversed with Shadow.

"So, is Sonic your friend?" Penny asked Rouge as she nodded her head and described everything to the robot cat. As soon as they were chatting, a green hedgehog came by as Sonic, Rouge, and Shadow snapped at him which made Penny confused.

"Whoa chill guys, I'm just taking a nice run." he held his hands in surrender as he looked at Penny.

"And who might you be?" he asked Penny as she introduced herself.

"My name's Penny, it's nice to meet you!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Scourge, Scourge The Hedgehog." Scourge said as he raised his glasses off.

Penny and Scourge chatted for a while until he had an idea for a battle.

"Sensational! I would like to battle!" Penny nodded as the two went over to an empty area.

The two stood from other distance.

Scourge smiled and then flipped his glasses down

Penny's backpack opened up and revealed a bunch of swords.

Everyone was startled to see Penny's weaponry would be so dangerous for such a girl like her

Everyone was startled to see Penny's weaponry would be so dangerous for such a girl like her. Scourge didn't even wince at all, maybe a little.

"Penny, do you really want to fight Scourge? Shadow and I couldn't beat him." Penny turned to Sonic and grinned at him.

"Don't worry Sonic! I'm combat ready!" When she announced that, she and Scourge rushed at each other until she ordered a blade to pierce the earth and the other to go at him as he avoided the incoming blade.

"Ready or not little girl here I come!" Scourge yelled as he performed a Spin Dash at her only to be reflected off by her wall of swords as she spun them around like she was dancing to a song.

Everyone was amazed at how she was able to dance with her weapons around her. Shadow, however, was fascinated by her moves, he smiled at her attacks and Scourge's defeat of the battle.

"Sensational! I win!" she fist-bumped the air as turned to see the gang shocked at her winning and Scourge leaving them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scourge..." a dark voice called to him.

"Well, it turns out that Shadow actually has another member on his team.

"Who?"

"A cat her name is Penny."

"Interesting."