5%

Y/N

We were in the car and Megan and I sat in the back.

"You ain't have to fight her!" Stokely yelled

"Well I did. She came for Jahseh and that's my best friend." I said back calmly.

"I could've handled her." He said.

"Really cause it looked like you wasn't gonna do shit."Megan chimed in. He rolled his eyes while Jahseh sat there giggling.

"I thought so."Megan said. We got back to Jahseh's and I sat on the couch with Megan. We sat there talking while Jahseh and Stokely were in the kitchen.

Jahseh's POV

"Yo if you like her stop being a bitch and tell her." I said to Stokes. He just shook his head.

"Nigga you really being a pussy right now. I get that she pissed you off but you know you don't like easy girls."I said sitting at the island.

"I know."He said. I cut him off.

"Get ya shit together nigga."I said getting up and reaching for the chips in the cabinet. I walked over towards Megan and sat on her lap.

Y/N

Jahseh came back so I assumed Stokely was too. As I predicted he came back and sat next to me. I looked at him. I grabbed his hand. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm sorry that I pissed you off. But I'm not sorry that I beat that bitch up." I said in all honesty. I was serious he looked at me and shook his head letting my hand go. Megan leaned over and whispered.

"Go get em he wants you to chase him." She said while fiddling with Jahseh's dreads. I got up and followed him to the guest room. I sat in the bed waiting for him to say something. He just came and sat next to me.

"Why are you so mad at me?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's kind of embarrassing and at the same time annoying." He responded. I looked at him like he just insulted me.

"What did I do besides protect who I care about?Including you."I asked. He just looked at me like I said something triggering. I got up. Walking to the door. He grabbed my hand.

"Why are you always playing games you know I fuck with you. You know I wanna be with you. Why be so fucking difficult." I say in one breath. He looked at me like I just grew two heads.

"Why are you stressing over her bullshit when I'm right here tryna give you all my love and affection."He just stared at me.

"Say something! Got me here looking stupid telling you how I love you and shit." I say. Nothing.

"NIGGA SAY SOMETHING!" Still nothing.

"See this the shit I'm talking ab." He cut me off with a lust filled yet a passionate kiss. We broke apart. I just stared at him.

"I wanna be with you too. You needa cool it with the attitude cause ion play that." He said. Just like that he walked out the door. I was just shook.