17%

Y/N

Megan texted me. We're gonna have a girls day today. She said if her foot was gonna be out she at least wants them to look decent. So I was in my way to get her. I pulled into the driveway beeping the horn twice.

She came out Jahseh behind her holding her mini black backpack. She got in the car and he took her crutches handing her the backpack.

"Thank you baby." She said. He leaned over to give her a quick peck on the lips. He closed the door walking away. He sat by he door waiting for me to pull off. I backed out and started towards the nail Salon.

"How you been?" She asked smiling. I smiled.

"I'm good actually."I said she smiled too.

"I starting physical therapy next month." She said smiling even more.

"Oh my god. That's great." I said. She started to touch everything looking for the aux cord. She played some music. Wish by trippie redd started playing. We sang along til I pulled into a parking spot. I got out first to get her crutches from the back seat. She stood up using on to keep he balance while trying to place the other under her arm.

I grabbed her backpack and we started walking towards the door.

STOKELEY

It's been almost a half hour since Y/N left. I've been at home cleaning out a few drawers and some space in the closet for when she stays overnight.

My doorbell started ringing. I answered only to regret it right after.

"What?" I say rolling my eyes ready to close the door.

"Wow Stokeley, you act like you're not happy to see me." G/y/d/l said I swing the door closed just for her to stop it with my foot.

"Come on it's been a month. Your still mad at me?" She frowns. I nod and try to close the door again only for her to push the door open and walk in.

She made herself comfortable on the couch. I walked towards the living room closing the door behind me. She patted the spot next to her. I was really uncomfortable with her here while Y/N wasn't. I sat down.

"Why are you here?" I asked. She looked down at her hands.

"I wanna... I wanna get back together."I looked at her stupidly.

"Uhm no. I gotta girlfriend ion got time for you to ruin what we have."I say walking back to the door.

"How could I ruin something that barely even started? Come on baby. We lasted two years you're just gonna throw it all away for some girl you met through Jahseh?" She said looking up at me. I looked to the side clenching my jaw. She was really bothering me.

"Yeah, you threw it away when you cheated." I stepped closer to the door. She moved in front of me again.

"Come on Baby." She kissed me neck. I managed to keep my composure. Not wanting to make the mistake of falling for her again. I put my hand on the door knob. Ready to twist it and kick her out.

She got to my jaw and that's where I lost it. I twisted the door knob so quickly. Pointing out the door.

"Get the fuck out!" I said angrily. Not at the fact that she just tried to make me fall in her trap for a third time but the fact that I almost did.

"Wow it's just over like that? I was ya ride or die, I sat here holding you down and one mistake and it's over?" She said. Not one bit of emotion in her voice. She wanted me to look stupid.

"Yeah! Y/N does her job perfectly fine ion need you to come to my house with hoe mentality and ruining that shit." I said basically mushing her out the door. She sucked her teeth and I closed the door. I walked upstairs going back to what I was doing.