21%

Megan

After our bath I got out wrapping my towel around my body and put on his t-shirt and some panties. I have a feeling that since we started we're not finished. He walked out his towel around his waist.

"Baby commere."I said. He came walking to me. He leaned down giving me a kiss. I deepened the kiss pulling him towards me. His towel fell as he climbed in the bed with me.

He started kissing my neck for the 3 time tonight. Going lower he pulled his shirt over my head connecting our lips once again. He kissed from my jaw down to my stomach. Stopping at the top of my panties. He got up laying in his back.

"you live to ride bikes right baby? So come and ride me like one." He said it was kinda funny but sexy at the same time. I moved a little bit not trying to hurt my healing leg. I straddle him waist.

"Higher." He said. My eyes widened. I moved up a little bit.

"Higher." He said. I moved so I was now hovering over his face.(😂) he moved my panties to the side licking me slowly. My body jolted from shock.

"Oh fuck." I moaned. He continued going faster. My unintentionally started to grind my hips against his mouth. I grabbed a hand full of his black and blonde dreads. My body started to feel weak.

"Ugh fuck." I moaned louder basically screaming. I was so close to my climax. He started to move is tongue in circles driving me crazier than he already was.

"Oh my god." I screamed as I released on his tongue. He licked me clean. I climbed off of him. He hovered over me his now hard member in between my legs. He spread my legs a little bit further apart.

He rubbed himself in my juices. I whimpered. The continued to tease me.

"Baby stop playing." I basically moaned. He slowly pushed himself in going slow but quickly speeding up. I throw my head back. I had get use to his size since it's been a while.

"Shit." He groaned into my ear. Causing to moan louder.

"You're so tight fuck." He groan a little louder. He started going harder. It felt like he was churning my insides. He lifted my good leg onto his shoulder going a little bit harder than he was before. Making me moan from the pain and pleasure.

He lifted both my legs holding them closed in front of him allowing him to go deeper. I scream about to cum.

"Ugh fuck baby. Holy shit. I'm cumming." I said in between pants.

"Shit me too." He said slowing down his strokes. He pulled out jerking himself and came on my stomach as I squirted.

"Get up so I can change the sheets. And ya might wanna clean yourself up." He said getting off the bed and helping me up. As soon as I got up I fell on the floor. (Stereotypical ik.) I started to whine.

"I'm already can't walk normal. Now I'm disabled again." I say fake crying. He laughed at me as I attempt to get to the bathroom.

——

I'm about to switch back to the other couple next chapter and I think I wanna add some gang shit in it. How you feel about that?