sketchy town ~ chapter 1

i was walking home, late at night in an area i didn't feel safe in. everywhere was dark, pitch black except for one lamppost shining down on the street. i was nearly approaching the lamppost when i realised the silhouette of a man. i tried to look get a better look of him but i also felt awkward as i didn't want to bring attention to myself. i think he heard my night heels as he looked up at me when i was a little while away from him.

i was caught of guard and he saw me staring at him. he was gorgeous, the most beautiful man i'd ever seen. he chuckled and i felt a bit embarrassed. i decided to look down and continue my walk as i didn't want him to see my blushed cheeks.

just as i was about to walk past him, he grabbed my waist. i gasped as i didn't expect it.
"what's a sexy thing like you walking around here at these times?" he asked me with a smirk on his face. he had a cute little dimple and that made him look less intimidating. i replied "i.. i was just trying to get home." he could tell i was scared as my voice was shaky.

"you don't need to be scared, i'm not scary at all." he said to me, for some reason i felt a bit relieved. he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bathroom that he was standing outside of.

i knew what was coming next, and i was ready for it.

he told me to undress and i did. lucky for him today i was wearing my red laced lingerie. he groaned as he looked me up and down. "i want you right now!" he said and gave him a smirk. i got on my hands and knees and started unbuckling his pants.

i took off his boxers and was amazed at the size of his dick. i started rubbing up and down and he liked it. i then licked the tip and slowly started sucking it. "faster!" he said and i began sucking faster. he put his head back in pleasure. it was enjoyable for both of us. he came in my mouth and i swallowed his warm liquid.

he then grabbed me and placed me on the sink side. he took off my underwear and said "are you ready for me?" with a smirk. i smirked back and said "of course i am."

he slammed his hard member into my clit and i felt a little pressure. the pressure soon became pleasure and i was moaning and groaning so loud. he was too. he kept slamming into me and i enjoyed the feeling. soon after he shouted "i'm going to cum!!" , i said "cum for me".
his liquid came through me and there was a lot. i had a little bulge and it looked like i was pregnant.

"i enjoyed that" he said as we both put out clothes back on.
"me too, funny we just did that and we don't even know each other's names" i said.
he looked at me, laughed and said "can i get your digits?"
i took his phone and put my number in it.

he then said "my name is grayson, babygirl."

he walked out the bathroom, leaving me shocked and amazed.