not again ~ chapter 3

i began to explain about my past and about what had gone on between me and grayson last night.

mr dolan felt sympathy for me. i could tell by the way he looked at me. i've lived a good life, he doesn't need to feel bad for me. i was telling him an old story about my family, as i was watching his face, i saw his eyes dart down to my boobs and then back up. i felt the slightest bit insulted. he was only talking to me to look at my breasts. i continued speaking and pretended i didn't see anything. i then saw that he looked down, but this time he looked down at my lips. did he want to kiss me? no. this is strictly professional, he's a businessman he would never.

he leaned in and kissed me and our lips began moving with a sync. before i knew it my clothes were on the floor. i'll skip the sexual details but we had rough sex on his business table.

although being the middle of the day, he was asleep on the floor and i lay next to him. i got up without waking him and got my clothes back on and ran as fast  as i could put the building. i couldn't believe what i had just done. i'm a slut. how could i do such a thing. i ran to my car, tears streaming down my face. what have i become?

i drove as fast as i could, and when i finally reached my apartment, i took of my clothes, jumped into bed and cried...