confronting them ~ chapter 5

i built up the courage to go to work. not to actually work but i needed to ask something to ethan.

i drove to work, and it was basically my usual routine. i ran to the elevator and waited the couple minutes it took to get to ethan's office.

ooo, it's okay aaliyah, just breathe. you need to confront him one day, and that is going to be now.
i knocked on the door and he said "enter" as he always does. "aaliyah, oh my god, i haven't seen you in like 3 weeks, how have you been?" he said to me.
i said straight up "ethan, i need to have a meeting with you and your brother, something serious is happening"

he seemed a little shocked, that i was being a bit rude. "okay, when?" he asked
"tomorrow" i said, he doesn't know how important this is.

tomorrow

i go to the meeting spot that i told ethan to come to. he said grayson will be coming too.
i wait for a while until i see a man in a gray suit coming towards me. it's grayson. i'm so happy to see him but i'm very nervous on how i'm going to tell him.
i hug him and he tells me "aaliyah, how have you been, i tried to text you but i wouldn't work, i guess you gave me the wrong number, so what's up?"
just as i was about to speak, ethan came and took a seat.

"so i need to tell you both something, i know that your both going to judge me but i'm just going to have to deal with that. just before i tell you, i just want you to know that i'm not asking for any help i'm just telling you because you should know. well here it goes, i'm pregnant."
graysons face turned into a smile and ethan's dropped.
"well the reason why i needed you both here is because, i had sex with grayson on sunday night and i had sex with ethan monday afternoon. now before you both say something i just want to say yes i know you both think of me as a hoe but i'm not asking for help. i'm just letting you know as it could be one of your kids, i'm just not sure who."

ethan looked at me and said " you fucking slut, i don't want to be apart of your life or the kid, even if it is mine."
i began to tear
grayson then shouted "woah ethan don't talk to her like that".
ethan stood up and walked away. grayson say beside me and hugged me for a while. it felt good to be in someone's arms.

"i don't care who's kid it is, i'll stick by your side until our dying breaths." grayson said to me. i began to cry out loud. he made me feel safe.

i could get used to feeling like this, for now i guess...