Chapter 2

{The picture is Aden, he's a lil' cutie, in my opinion! He's a tiny bit shy, but really sweet!  :3}

Aden opened his greenish eyes and looked around. He knew where he was the second he opened his eyes. Victorian England, one of the many places he had learnt from his school history book. He looked around, looking for Adaira. She was exploring a shop and taking photos. Aden trotted over to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around. "Hey, do you think it's weird that this place is abandoned? Maybe the Eviliar is already here and they fled?" Aden asked. Adaira shrugged. "Maybe we should hunt the Eviliar down. I crave adventure!" Adaira chimed, a grin plastered on her face. Before Aden could say anything, he was being dragged along at incredible speed down the road. Aden felt pulsing beneath his feet. "Adaira, do you feel that?" He asked, making Adaira stop. "Yes, I felt it. It's like a pulsing, right?" She asked. Aden nodded. Adaira slipped her shadow sword charm over her head and it grew into the sword. Aden did the same with his crystal sword. "Maybe we should just wait here... Adaira?" Aden asked. Adaira was running down the street, voicing a war cry. She hit the air in front of her and it rippled. An invisible cover fell off and Aden gasped. The Victorian Eviliar, right there in front of his crush. A giant, with a crown on its head. Aden stood there, his feet glued to the ground. Adaira did a quick motion with her hands. Black and blue blood poured onto the street, making the street smell like iron. Aden snapped out of his trance and ran to help Adaira, who had a huge cut on her left arm. Aden sliced his sword across the chest of the Victorian Eviliar, screaming as he did so. The giant's roar echoed across the land, shaking the ground. The was a bright flash and a thump. A bright crown lay on the ground. Aden and Adaira glanced at each other, before touching the crown. There was a bright flash and the teens were gone, the crown disappeared with them.

There we have it, a new chapter! I hope you enjoy it, I worked hard on it. Anyways, that's all from Cheshire. Laters!