*Hidden Truth's*~4

(Present)

I was awakened by the nurses this time as they were telling me that I was screaming and crying in my sleep and that they were worried that I would hurt myself in my sleep from all the thrashing around I was doing. I looked around the room again and remembered that I was still in the hospital and everything I was experiencing was me living in the past in my own mind, but it was so real like I was really there reliving it with her. One of the nurses saw the uncontrollable tears that were pouring down my face and as she rubbed my shoulder lightly she asked me if I wanted to talk about it, but I just held onto her hand and thanked her for caring, but no I didn't want to talk about it, that it was in the past and wouldn't do any good to speak of it, because there was no going back to change it.

After they both left I slowly tried to sit in bed wanting to see myself in a mirror or reflection...anything that would show me what I looked like. For I knew after that bad fire/explosion I was in, my hair was probably all gone, and the burn scars probably disfigured me into some kind of monstrous freak. But I guess for that very reason there was no mirrors or anything to see my reflection in, so I laid back down and tried to think of any reason to go on living. I was rich, I knew that, but I was very poor on everything else, now that my girlfriend that said she loved me, as soon as this happened to me she left my ass. I had no life other than my magic performances. I had my mom and brother's but wasn't sure if that was enough anymore to keep me going...for as of late, all I really wanted was the one thing I didn't have...which was a wife and kids.

Kids...as soon as I thought of having a baby with someone, it sent me back in time, to my memories of Kc again...

(Past)

I have now lived in Las Vegas as the head of entertainment at Planet Hollywood for 3 months, Kc was now 4 months pregnant and I was still the happiest man alive just for knowing that when I got home I would be with my Kc and our baby soon to be. But for as much as I loved her, I couldn't keep up with the fame that was building up on me overnight, and I found myself being somewhat of a cheating bastard, sleeping with rich celebrities to put myself higher on the celebrity scale and to spread my fame further out into the world by being seen publicly with real famous celebrities, but the worst part was me hiding it from my wife, that I loved more than anything...I never loved any of those bitches I screwed around with, but it all added up and made my heart heavy with guilt and much self-disappointment and personal disgust for stooping to that all-time low.

Even though I never told her, Kc seemed to already know in her own way, but she still managed to love me unconditionally and she never did bring it up to me. I guess as long as I came home to her, she wasn't going to complain. Which made me feel that much worse for her being at her absolute best when I was at my extreme worst. But if she was willing to let it go, so was I...along with the internal promise that I would never cheat on her again no matter how much they tempted me with more success. Kc was getting real close to the delivery date and I was such a nervous wreck that I didn't even consider, to see or ask how she was handling it, knowing that it was her first time being pregnant and she was scared of it.

It was at those emotional moments that I wished my mom was there to help her because I knew I was useless when it came to that kinda thing because I wasn't a woman and I knew nothing about labor pains or all the hell she was going to go thru very soon. Klayton was right there though and he was a little comfort to her, him and his crazy ass ways and always nursing to her every want and need while I was out working my ass off. 

(Present)

But it was when Klayton rushed her to the hospital then called me telling me that she was having the baby right now, was when my memories got very foggy in my mind. I tried to remember what happened after that, but I blocked it out long ago and created so many lies to myself that I forgot the truth and for some reason after this explosion incident, it was very important that I knew the hidden truth that I successfully erased from my mind. There were only two people that could tell me what really happened and that was Klayton and Kc, but I haven't spoken to Klayton in over 15 years, and I didn't even know if Kc was even still alive or not because after rushing her to the hospital I don't remember ever seeing her again after that.

I slapped my head repeatedly with my hands trying to smack the memories back into me, but it was useless, all I was doing was giving myself a major headache. I called out to one of the nurses and asked her if she could help me find Klayton Scott's phone number and that he wouldn't be hard to locate because he was the band Celldweller, Circle of Dust, and Scandroid and if I wasn't mistaken, he was currently living in Detroit. I touched her hand as I told her it was very important to me that I locate and speak with him. The nurse gave me a slight squeeze and told me that she would do everything in her power to find him for me...I thanked her with a smile as she left the room and turned out the main lights so I could rest until she got back with any information she could find.