1.7K 46 4

I woke up in a dark room, my hands tied behind my back. My body suddenly filled with fear.

My surrounding was dark, the rope cut my skin.

My ankles were also tied.

I was stuck to a chair in a dark, gloomy room.

I start to panic. My head spin, my vision became blurry, with the mix of fears and tears.

"Help!" I screamed.

"Help!" I screamed again, and again my voice strained. I struggle against the rope that held me to the chair. It cut my skin like knives, with a burning sensation of the rope rubbing against my raw honeyed skin.

"H-help-" I choked. My throat becomes sore from screaming.

Suddenly I heard a door slam open and shut, making me flinch.

"God, when will you stop!" A male voice said in the darkness.

"W-who are you?!" I scanning the darkness that surrounded you.

He chuckles a bit before answering. I heard foot steps right in front of me a few feet away, he stops.

"Me? I'm Jinwoo" he responded with a hit of amusment, walking forward.

I eyes tried to adjust to the darkness, I make out his features.

His eyes were round, his nose was nicely shaped. His lips were thin but full, his hair was straight and was cut right above his eyes.

"Wha-what do you want?!" My tried to yell but insead it came out weak and fragile.

He didn't answer for moment but then spoked.

"Your parents to pay US back.." he said, almost like a growl.

Pay them back?

"T-Then why kidnap me?!" My voice cracked, still sore from screaming.

What does my parent have to pay for?

How much do they owe?

"Because, your their sweet little daughter.." he say in a mocking voice.

"J-jokes on you! They don't fuckung care about me!" I said a bit loud. Tears threaten to spill for my eyes.

"They don't.." I said in a whisper.

"Hmm.." you heard footstep come closer to me. My head looks left and right trying to figure out where's he's coming from. But his footsteps echos making it hard to pinpoint his rather loud footsteps.

"We thought about that.. considering that your underage and is smoking and that you leave in the middle of the night, returning in the early morning."

"But if they don't come.. you'll have to do our dirty work and that's how you'll pay for your parent's debt.." he said.

Wtf, why ME?

"Why dafuq- why me? Do your dirty work? What do you fucking mean by 'dirty work'??" My eyebrows furrow together.

"Just simple things sweet heart.. drugs..maybe a dumping of a body.." he say casually.

"What!? D-dumping of a body?!!" I exclaim.

Who is HE?

"Yes sweetheart." He said sounding quite amused.

"Don't fucking call me that!" I spat at him.

He just chuckles. I felt him behind me, sending shivers up my spine.

"For now..your just stuck here." He says into your ear, before you hear him walk off.

He turns the the light on. I squint my eyes tried to adjust to the harsh yellow lighting.

"Have fun.." he said with his back facing you, with that he slams the door shut.

I was confused

Who is he?

How do my parents know him?

Why do he want me to do his 'dirty work'?

So many question runs through my head.

I take a look around me.

It was an empty room. A few random chairs that seem to be thrown around. The metal of the chairs seems to be rusted, showing little of its original color. The walls were gray, with patches of old pastel blue paint. The cracks in the wall makes the whole room feel even more creepy and unsettling.

Weeds and vines seems to fine it's ways through the cracks, making decoration of plants crawling up the walls and floor.

I look down, my school skirt, torn, and dirtied, my white blouse had spots for brown, and torn fabric, exposing some of my skin.

I sat there, thinking.

Does my parent even acknowledge my disappearance?

No, they don't give a fuck.

I stare at the ground for a few seconds, when the door suddenly swings open.

I look up.

My eyes widen in fear and in confusion.

His inked milky white skin, and his hair that was cut right above his dark mysterious eyes.

He looks at me, dead in the eyes.

His pink lips twitch into a smirk.

"Remember me?"

edited.