Chapter 7

Brooklyn's POV

I giggled when I seen us pull up to the Waffle House.

"I hope you don't mind but this is my favorite place to eat." He said with a small smile on his face.

"No I don't mind I love this place!" I said with a huge smile.

He started smiling too , he opened the door and got out.

He quickly walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said with a sweet smile.

"Your welcome beautiful." He said making me smile uncontrollably.

We walked in and we were seated at a table.

Once we reached the booth we ordered our drinks and the waiter walked away.

We sat in silence before I decided to speak.

"So tell me about you." I said.

He looked up at me. "Life hasn't always been as good as it is right now." He said.

He began discussing how hard life was for him in New Orleans , how he had to move to Houston to have a better life , him getting kicked out and having to find his own way , & about his older brother Mel dying.

He also said that he wanted a better life so he turned to music. Something he was good at. 👌

A few tears fell out of my eyes when he was talking about his brother.

He has been through a lot and by him telling me about him I've grown to care more about him.

He's a very strong man.

"Wow." I said amazed at his story once he was finished.

By now we had already received our drinks and had ordered our food.

"Yeah that's my story. Tell me about you." He said licking his big juicy lips. 👅💦

"Hmm where do I start.." I said.

I told him about how I grew up in a rough neighborhood and I use to always get in trouble with my mother a lot. I also told him about how my mother use to treat my sister badly and wanted nothing to do with her after she left our house.

I was determined to find my real mother until I finally gave up a couple of years ago.

"Damn looks like you been through some shit yourself eh?" He said.

I nodded my head.

Before I could speak again the waiter came over with our food , she sat our plates in front of us , & then left.

We dug right into our food.

"Oh I forget to mention that Mel left me with three beautiful nieces." August said setting his fork down.

He smiled real big.

"Aww what are their names?" I asked him.

"Mya , Kay , And Chay." He said.

I could tell by his huge smile that he loved them very much.

"Aww well I would like to meet them one day if that's okay with you." I said with a smile.

"I would love that." He said grabbing my hand.

I was surprised by him grabbing my hand like that.

When his hand touched mines it was like a spark flew through my body.

***

After we got done eating we left the Waffle House and drove home.

We sung to some of his music he played.

His voice was so sexy.

When we arrived at the house he again opened the door for me and we walked towards the house.

When we reached the door , he unlocked it , & then we walked inside.

Before going upstairs he planted a kiss on my cheek "good night."

"Goodnight." I said.

I wish he did a little more than kiss my cheek but oh well.

___________________________

What do you guys think?

Comment below.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞