Chapter 14

Brooklyn's POV

"Well hello beautiful." Mr.Money said once he laid his eyes on me.

"Uh hi." I said sitting down in the chair in front of his desk.

"So what made you change your mind about working here?" He asked staring at my body instead of my face.

"I need the money." I said sharply.

I didn't want him to think that I was just like the other girls here.

He nodded. "Okay judging by your perfect little frame I know you're gonna make a lot of money here." He said licking his lips.

"Really?" I asked ignoring his glares.

"Really , what do you want to be called?" He asked.

I didn't think about a name.

"Hmmm call me Miracle." I said telling him my old nickname.

My mother always called me miracle because I almost died when she was giving birth to me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes I'm sure."

He nodded his head and wrote something down on the paper he had.

"Just to let you know 10% of all the money you make comes to me." He said.

I nodded in understanding.

"Do I get a tour?" I asked him.

"Yes you do. Follow me." He said getting up and leading me out the door again.

I followed him around the club. He showed me one of the private rooms , the bar , & the dressing room.

The club was pretty big.

"ladies this is our new comer Brooklyn." He said introducing me to the other stripers.

A few of them waved at me and smiled but there were others who just stood there staring at me.

I felt so uncomfortable being stared at by the girls but I guess I was gonna have to get use to being stared at.

___________________________

Sorry it's short.

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote COMMENT follow.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞