Chapter sixteen

Whoop Whoop! here's part two of the fight so yeah xD

Again sorry for the sucky battle scene so yeah

Enjoy

-----------

Chapter sixteen

"T-Tinky!" Walten cried out when he saw the purple tubby hovering over him with the tip of the blade coming out of the middle of his mid-section along with blood dripping down from both the wound and down the corner of his lips.

Tinky Winky let out a low growl before Po lifted Tinky Winky and threw him to the side as Walten watched in horror, seeing the purple tubby laying on the ground, face down and not moving while a small puddle of blood slowly growing.

Walten felt his chest tighten in despair and anger in his chest before a low growl suddenly slipped through his lips, surprising him a bit before swiftly pushing himself away from Po and reached towards the chainsaw, tightly gripping it and swung it around, hitting the red tubby which caused her to let out a loud painful screech as the blades cut into her side.

Soon after, Walten kept swinging the chainsaw at her, hitting different areas of her body while the adrenaline pumping through his veins made him not feel any pain caused by Po. Finally Po let out a screech and suddenly slammed her fists on the ground, creating a small shadowy ring which knocked Walten back as well as snapping him out of his rage.

"Ugh" Walten groan out as he slowly pushed himself off of the ground and turn to Po, only to see her surrounded by a dark purple hue. 'Is she transforming again!?' he panicky thought as he quickly move to his feet while grabbing the chainsaw. But when he looked back to Po, he was shocked to find her completely changed.

Po had grown taller and had the appearance of a spider along with sharp claws and multiple fangs coming out of her upper lips which curved slightly over her jawline.

The white tubby couldn't help but shiver a bit, 'Why a spider' he thought with a slight grimace before quickly jumping back when Po suddenly spat out a fireball, hitting the spot Walten was standing on a second ago.

'I can't think that now' he thought as he kept dodging the fireballs.

But no matter how hard he tried, Walten couldn't get close enough to Po to get in some hits and most times, the fireballs barely brushed passed his arms and shoulders, leaving behind black scorch markings. Soon he saw Po stopping, giving him the chance and ran at her, getting as many slices as he could before he felt a hard hit on his cheek, sending him to the ground. But before Walten could get to his feet to get away, he felt a searing pain on his left shoulder causing him to let out a scream.

"FUCK!" Walten cried out before turning to see that it was from Po, whom impaled in his shoulder with one of her legs as well as pinning him down. Soon Po opened her mouth as a dark yellow hue became brighter making Walten widens his eyes, realizing what was about to happen and started to claw at her leg, trying to get himself free.

Feeling his whole body stiffen in fear, Walten clench his eyes shut and waited for the inevitable pain before hearing a loud roaring sound and let out a scream when the leg was forcefully ripped out.

"AHH!" Walten cried out as he gripped his injured shoulder to stop the bleeding and rolled onto his side before opening his eyes only to let out a gasp.

He saw that Tinky Winky had also changed. He grew bigger and the muscles in his arms and chest had grown bigger and when he took a glance at his eyes, the purple tubby's eyes were pitch black with sharp canine fangs poking out from his upper lips.

After quickly analyzing his appearance, Walten quickly noted that due to his massive muscles, Tinky Winky was able to get in some heavy hits, but despite his large size, the purple tubby was moving slower than before which Po had the advantage of speed.

Groaning a bit, Walten slowly pushed himself off of the ground, letting go of his injured shoulder and grabbed the chainsaw. 'I can't leave him alone' he thought as he suddenly ran towards the duo, lucky that Po was facing away from him, giving him an opening.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Walten shouted as he jumped on Po's back which caused her to screech out and pulled the blade of the chainsaw against her neck while gripping the end of the blade, glad that the chainsaw was powered down and forcefully pulled back, making the blade sink into Po's flesh.

"NOW TINKY!" Walten cried out as the purple tubby let out a deep growl and his hands suddenly burst into black flames and slammed his fist into her chest causing Po to let out a louder screech making Walten's ears violently twitch from the loudness, but kept pulling.

Soon enough Po slowly stop moving and started to fall backwards making Walten panic, but before he could get away, he felt someone grip his arms and pulled him away from Po.

"Tinky!" Walten called out as he looked up at the purple tubby. He let out a growl and moved away from the fallen tubby before sitting down before his whole body became surrounded by a dark purple hue. Walten watched in awe as Tinky Winky's body slowly shrunk down to his normal form.

Breathing heavily, Tinky Winky looked down, eyeing Walten's injured shoulder and slightly tilted his head enough to lean down and started to lick the wound, causing Walten to hiss out in slight pain, but let the purple tubby do it and became limp against him, finally safe.

'I feel like...I'm missing som - Noo Noo!' Walten became tensed again and started to sit up, only for Tinky Winky to growl and gently pulled him back.

"W-Wait! I need t-to stop N-Noo Noo..." Walten started to say before trailing off, feeling his whole body becoming heavy and before he knew it, he blacked out.

Xxxx

"Where am I?" Walten softly said as he was looking at his surroundings.

The only thing he could see was the pitch blackness surrounding him just a foot away and a checkered floor.

Though for some reason, he felt safe.

"Mm?" Walten looked at his right shoulder when he felt a gentle hand grip it and saw that the color of their fur was black. But before he could look back at the mysterious figure, he felt a gentle kiss on his temple and a cool voice before everything went black again.

"Wake up"

-------------

All of you have already figured out who's the mysterious person so yeah xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-