SHOT 4 - Shalu And Shivaay

Hi!! I'm back with the update... Thank you very much everyone for your votes and comments... They mean a lot for me... Please continue supporting me...

SHOT 4

Arjun's Room

Arjun places the man on his bed. He goes and brings his surgical kit. His parents came there.

Dad: Ippeyavuthu sollu, yaaru ithu?? (At least tell us now. Who is this??)

Arjun: Teriyathu, pa. Beachle adipattu kidantharu. Athan ingge kootitu vanthen. (I don't know, dad. I saw him injured at the beach. That's why I brought him here.) (He says while taking the hot water from his mother. He puts his surgical utensils inside it.)

Dad: Athukku ethukku ingge kootitu vanthe?? Hospital'ku kootitu poyirukke vendiyathuthane?? Paaru eppadi adi pattirukkunu!! (Why did you bring him here?? Why didn't you take him to hospital?? See how bad is his wound.)

Arjun: Appadithan pa nenechen. Aana ivaruthaan hospital vendamnu sonnaru. (I thought the same, dad but he is the one asked me to not to take him to hospital.)

Mom: Paarke etho gundadi patte mathiri irukku. Dei, ethavathu prechanai aayire pothu da. Anjali'ku terinja avvalavothaan. (It's look like a bullet shot. This might cause problem for us. If Anjali get to know about this, we will gone!!)

Shalu: Summa vala valanu pesame, mama’ve veleiye paarke vidungge. (Don't talk unnecessarily and let uncle do his job.)

Arjun: Neengge moonu perum veliye irungge. Naan ivarukku treatment pannanum. (Three of you stay outside. I will treat him.)

Shalu: Naan inggeye irukken, maama. (I want to stay here, uncle.)

Arjun: Ithellam nee paarke koodathu. Thatha paati kude veliye po. (You should not see this. Go out with your grandma and grandpa.) (Shalu nods and leaves from the room with her grandparents.)

Anjali and Bhavya reach a place. The inspector comes and salutes them.

Bhavya: You saw him here??

Ins: No, madam. We have spotted him at the opposite. He tried to ran but I have shot him. We thought we can catch him but he managed to cross the road and disappear.

Bhavya: (angrily) Disappear?? Is he an invisible person to disappear?? What answer is this?? Just say that you didn't check properly. (The inspector puts his head down.)

Ins: Sorry, madam.

Bhavya: Don't say sorry. Go and find him. He must have not been very far with his wounded leg. He must be nearby here only.

Ins: Yes, madam. (Turns to go.)

Anjali: Inspector, try to check at hospital too. His leg has been shot and he definitely needs a doctor's help to remove the bullet. Send your men to check at nearby hospitals as well.

Ins: Yes, madam. (Leaves from there.)

Anjali: Let's go, Bhavya. I will drop you at Commissioner Office. Your car is there, right??

Bhavya: Yes. But you don't have to drop me. I will go by myself.

Anjali: I need to discuss about the case. (Bhavya nods and get inside the car. Anjali drives leaving the place.) Bhavya, I need to see Nancy's dead body. Can you arrange it for me??

Bhavya: Sure, Anjali. The body is at GH. I will take you tomorrow.

Anjali: Thank you. And I need the pictures or videos of the masquerade party. Did you take any pictures during that time??