SHOT 11- Annika Searches For Krithika

SHOT 11

Person 1: What are you saying?? She tried to escape!!??

Person 2: Yes!! She almost escaped from there. But luckily I came there and caught her back. Or she must have told the girl everything. And our plan must have flopped!! It's all because of your carelessness!!

Person 1: She was weak and unconscious when I left her. Then, how come…??

Person 2: Who knows?? She might have pretended to be unconscious so that she can escape after you left.

Person 1: How about that girl?? Who is she??

Person 2: I don't know about that girl. She was trying to help her. I was worried that she might blurt out the truth to that girl. That's why I hit her and took both of them with me.

Person 1: Where are they??

Person 2: At the same place. But we can't continuously keep them there. Today, this girl saw her. How if tomorrow someone else sees her?? We can't kidnap everyone and keep with us. We need to shift both of them to a different place.

Person 1: I know an old factory here. It's quite isolated and no one goes there.

Person 2: Good. We will move them there for some time, at least till Shivaay get caught.

Person 1: Them?? That girl too??

Person 2: Then what?? Do you want to spare that girl?? What if she goes and informs the police?? We can't take the risk by letting her go. All of our efforts and dreams will go waste. And Shivaay will be escaped from the case too. No, we should not let that happen.

Person 1: Shivaay!! I don't know where he has gone. CBI officer, Anjali is involved in this case too. She seems to be very sharp. How if she finds out the truth??

Person 2: No, she can't find the truth. If not she must have found out before. Her focus is on Shivaay only. Shivaay has done well by running away from the police. That's why all their concentration is on him only.

Person 1: Right. We will achieve our motive soon.

Person 2: (nods) Ok. I will leave from here first before anyone comes. (The person leaves.)

Next Day

Annika leaves from Oberoi Mansion without anyone's knowledge and goes to Hotel Blue Diamond. She takes her mobile and calls Krithika's number but her call is not answered.

Annika: Maybe, she is getting ready. That's why she doesn't answer my call. She asked me to come at 9 but now it's just only 8.30 a.m. Never mind, I will wait for her. (She goes and sits at the lobby waiting for Krithika. She recalls all the moment she spent with Shivaay and smiles to herself. She breaks her thought and looks at the time which is already 9 a.m.) It's already 9 but why Krithika didn't come yet?? (She waits for another half an hour but still, Krithika doesn't come. She takes her mobile and dials her number but the call is not answered.) Why she is not answering my call?? (She goes to the receptionist.) Hi, I want to meet Miss Krithika. Can you call her and tell that her friend, Annika is here?? (The receptionist checks her system.)

Rec: Do you mean Miss Krithika Rao from Chennai??

Annika: Yes.

Rec: Sorry, mam but she is not in her room.

Annika: She has gone out??

Rec: No, mam. She didn't return since yesterday.

Annika: Didn't return means what?? She is staying here only, right??

Rec: Yes, mam. She and her team are staying here only. They went for their shooting yesterday. All have returned except her.

Annika: Where did she go??