SHOT 8- Arjun & Krithika Meet Annika

Hi, dearies… First of all, I'm very sorry for this late update… Actually, the update was almost ready but some readers asked me to explain about Anjali's story…. That's why I have re-edit this chapter again…. Moreover, I'm using one hand only to write this chapter because my another hand has received first Diwali gift... I meant I have accidentally spilled hot oil on my right hand and it is slightly burnt...
Thank you very much for those who has voted and commented for the previous chapter...

SHOT 8

Beach House

Arjun's Room

Shivaay is about to ask something to Arjun but stops hearing Shalu's voice from downstairs.

Shivaay: Why Shalu is shouting down there?? Is there any problem??

Arjun: She is the one will create problem. Maybe Anjali is back. I'll go and see. (He leaves from there.)

Living Room

Anjali: Bhavya, is there anything important you came to meet me??

Bhavya: Yes, Anjali. (Showing a mobile.) This is Shivaay Singh Oberoi's mobile which I found while tracking him few days before. (Anjali nods.) I remembered Annika last conversation with him, she was talking about some footage. When I took her mobile from her to speak to him, he has cut the call. I found a video in this mobile but the mobile went off due to low battery. (Anjali takes the mobile from her and connects it with the charger.)

Anjali: Let it get charged for sometime. We will come and check in a while. (Arjun just came there and surprised to see a police officer there.)

Arjun: Anjali… (Anjali turns to him) Enna aachu?? Police ingge…..??? (What happened?? Police….??) (Looking at Bhavya.)

Anjali: Oh!! Nee neneikire mathiri illei. (Oh!! It's not like you are thinking.) This is ACP Bhavya Prathap Rathore. I told you regarding a case, right?? We both are working together in that case. And Bhavya, this is my brother, Arjun. (Arjun and Bhavya smile at each other.)

Arjun: (looks at Shalu) Now I understood why Shalu was shouting like that just now. (Towards Bhavya.) You must be shocked, right??

Anjali: (chuckles) She was speechless, Arjun. (Smiles at Bhavya hugging her shoulder.) Come with me, I will give some cold drinks to chill yourself. (Bhavya goes with her while Arjun goes to Shalu.)

At Kitchen

Bhavya: No one has spoken to me like this, Anjali. That too a little girl. (Bhavya is still surprised with Shalu's behaviour. Anjali chuckles.) She is just a copy of yourself. Both of you have no difference except in your age and height. (Anjali laughs again and gives a glass of juice to her.) Why she is hating police these much??

Anjali: Once, a police officer has behaved very rudely with us. Since then she hates police and the uniform.

Bhavya: (looks at her uniform.) That means I can't wear this uniform if I want to come here.

Anjali: (smiles) This is what she was mentioning just now.

Bhavya: (shocked) I wouldn't have come here if I knew it earlier.

Anjali: Relax, Bhavya. You have seen a lot criminals before this but you are scared with this little girl. (Bhavya just smiles having her drinks.)

Living Room

Shalu: Maama, charger’le irukkire anthe mobile catman udaiyathu. Anthe police kaari amma kitte athule etho footage irukkunu sonna. (Uncle, the mobile which is being charged here is belongs to the catman. That lady police told mom that there is a footage in it.)