SHOT 7- Arjun Doubts on Something

Banner by ImLilMissComplicated (Thank you very much for this awesome banner😘😘😘 Sorry, couldn't upload earlier.)

New cover by 7Fenil5 (Thank you very much for your gift, bro😊😊😊)

SHOT 7

BEACH HOUSE

Arjun's Room

Shivaay is shocked to hear from Shalu that her father is killed. He feels bad for her.

Shalu: I don't understand much but I know my father was killed when my mother was pregnant with me. (Tears are filled in her eyes while saying this which hurts Shivaay. He mentally cursed himself for hurting the little girl's heart by asking the question. He caresses her hair and wipes the tears.) These years, I thought my father is working at oversea. I never has talked to my father but he has sent his messages towards me through my mother before he left this world. My mother always play his recorded voice to me every morning while going to school. (Shivaay hugs her towards his chest. Shalu just lies silently.)

Shivaay: You know something?? We both have faced almost same situation. My father too was killed when I was a kid. (Shalu breaks the hug and looks at him shockingly.)

Shalu: What?? Your father is killed too??

Shivaay: (nods) And you know who killed him??

Shalu: Who??

Shivaay: (smiles sadly) My mother. (Shalu again shocked.)

Shalu: Your mother?? Why??

Shivaay: Because he made mistake. So, my mother killed him. After that, she killed herself leaving me and my sister. (Tears are flowing from his eyes now. Shalu feels bad seeing him and wipes his tears.)

Shalu: You are so pity. At least, I am having my mother but you don't have your mother too. So sad. Now, you are staying with your sister only??

Shivaay: No. I'm staying with my grandmother, bade papa, bade mom, brothers and my sister.

Shalu: Woww!! So big family!! Then, why are you worrying?? You are having these many people with you. (Shivaay nods.) Who is Annika??

Shivaay: How do you know about Annika??

Shalu: Yesterday, you were mumbling her name when you are unconscious. Who is she??

Shivaay: She is my….. my……

Shalu: Your….?? Oh!!! Sis…. (He cuts her)

Shivaay: No!!! No!! She is not my sister. She is my wife. (He smiles saying this.)

Shalu: Where is she now??

Shivaay: At my house probably. She must be worrying about me.

Shalu: Do you want to meet her??

Shivaay: I want to meet her but it's not easy. That's why I asked your uncle’s help to at least talk to her.

Shalu: Should I bring my grandpa's mobile for you to call your wife??

Shivaay: No, Shalu. Actually, all of my family members mobile are being tapped by the police. I mean the police will be listening to their conversation. I can get caught easily.

Shalu: Then, how are you going to talk to Annika??

Shivaay: I don't know. We have to wait till your uncle return.

Shalu: Ok, you sleep now. (Shivaay lies on the bed and dozed off after a while.)

Shalu: Paavam ivuru. Eppadiyavathu ivarode wife’eh ivar kude pese vekkanum. Eppadi?? (Pity him. I need to make him to talk to his wife. But how??) (She tries to think.)