💕💕Part 4:Love is in the Air💕💕

23rd February 2011 (Wednesday)

When almost two months after the engagement day, we start busy preparing our wedding, lucky we have a lot of helping hand.

Today Clement outstation at Labuan and only come back on Friday, so I am using bus to go to work and back from work.

After work today, even it's busy but I am still the old me..hahahha.. when I have time I want to do my 'exercise' (K-Drama marathon) haha.. Because if Clement around, he must disturb me, want to bring there lah, here lah until I cannot do my 'exercise' often. There are new release Korean Drama titled: Secret Garden, I just watching three episodes, hopefully can watch three or four more episodes tonight.. hahaha.. But before I do so, I sms Clement first.

📱Saya: I'm home already.
📱Clement: Okay, me and Raymond also at hotel already, maybe around 7:30 pm we will go out to find something to bite.
📱Saya: Why so late? Go out now lah, buy extra meal so that you don't need to go out already.
📱Clement: Wait for Raymond, he still taking shower right now, you didn't cook today?
📱Saya: I am tired today, my sisters working night shift today, so I don't have appetite to eat alone.
📱Clement: If you lazy to cook just call delivery bah.
📱Saya: I don't want to eat, I'm full.
📱Clement: Then what are you doing after this?
📱Saya: After showering I want to watch my oppa.
📱Clement: Hmmm.. oppa only oh kan? you didn't get tired of it?
📱Saya: No lah.
📱Clement: Why you like Korean Drama?
📱Saya: 1st of all, I like to watch coz of the storyline, and then the place, there are a lots of beautiful places there, then, I like to see the starring..haha..
📱Clement: Hmmm but seems that Korean Actor is all plastic, they do plastic surgery..
📱Saya: Yup.. they also admit it.
📱Clement: Plastic..hahahhaha...
📱Saya: Biar lah. Even they are plastic I still like them.
📱Clement: Hahahha.. We go out first, sms you later.
📱Saya: Okay don't be naughty.
📱Clement: Okay my fiancée, Love you.
📱Saya: Love you too my fiancé.

After showering I continue to watch my drama, until four episodes finish then I'm ready to sleep, Clement sms me around 10:30 pm just now that he want to sleep already.

📱Clement: What are you doing?
📱Saya: Just taking my shower and now am ready to sleep.
📱Clement: Me too. I'm ready to sleep, tomorrow gonna go out early.
📱Saya: Okay let's sleep now.
📱Clement: Good nite Darling, Love you, miss you.
📱Saya: Good nite too dear, Love you, miss you too.

Until Friday my routine are the same, working, back home, watching my Korean Drama, eat, sleep, wakeup going to work and recycle the whole things.

On saturday, me and Clement go out to survey for the best bridal, after we almost round one KK we finally choose 'Kiss Bridal' the package also worth the price.

We scheduled for fitting and pre-wedding photo on June.

And on April we will attend pre wedding course at church, we will marry at St. Peter Claver, Ranau.

We are very lucky that when we doing the wedding preparation there are no bad arguments between us.

And our relationship getting bloom, Like Love in the Air. This is how was the love complete the life of each couple.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Day by day, weeks by weeks and months by months. Finally it's less than two weeks we will get married, this is the struggled time because need to do final check for everything. Don't want to miss anything.

Clement: Did you check the catering?

Saya: Already remind them yesterday.