Chapter I

Camila POV

Today is a busy day me and the girls have been asked to go down to syco records to meet Simon apparently he has very exciting news to tell us. I'm Camila I'm 1 in 5 in a famous girl band called fifth harmony. The other girls are called Lauren,Alley,Dinah and Normani. I'm also half Cuban- American.

I am also currently single. My best friend (other than the girls) has to be Austin Mahone the girls tell me he has a slight crush on me but I don't think so and anyway I only see him as a friend.

I am currently getting ready as I said to go down to syco records to see our boss Simon. We auditioned to go on the XFactor USA as solo artist but the judges thought we would be a perfect mix and I guess they were right I couldn't imagine what it would be like on tour without the girls. We have just finished our 2013 American tour. We also were the opening acts for Demi Lovato and Austin Mahone. We are currently working on our new album BO$$ and have realised the single Bo$$.

"CAMILA WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG" the girls shout. "I'm coming!"

I give myself one last glance in the mirror to see what I'm wearing and I'm pretty happy.I'm wearing a cute white skater skirt with red toms and a red polo shirt with my favourite red bandana to top it all off. I apply a small amount of foundation but not a lot because I have tan,clear skin already. I add winged eyeliner and a small amount of mascara.

Have I told you I have never had a boyfriend before. Yeah I know I'm 17 and I'm famous and I've never had a boyfriend. It's not because I don't want one it's because I've never found that one person I'd be so interested in and that one person I want to spend my life with and that I trust my heart with.

I take a quick glance at the clock and see I'm running late. "Shit" I grab my iPhone 5s and sprint down the stairs.

"Girls I'm ready" then I see all the girls and I smile

Lauren is the funny one she can make anyone smile anyday she has gorgeous long dark brown hair and sky blue eyes. Her voice is also so unique.

Ally is the sweet and caring one she is looking out for all us girls and she is so dedicated it the fans. Ally has got longish light brown hair with gorgeous oak brown eyes.

Dinah is the carefree one she doesn't get stressed and she just takes it as it comes. Dinah can hit the highest notes it's amazing. Dinah has light brown hair with a gorgeous blonde dip dye in it she suits it really well.

And then there is Normani she as gorgeous dark silk skin and always smiles she has to be the most girly out of all us and she has brown eyes and a gorgeous smile. Normani also dip dyed her hair a really dark pink it's not that obvious in her hair but it makes her hair look amazing she is really pretty.

"Camila were going to be late quit daydreaming" I looked up and say Lauren looking at me so I assumed it was her that was talking to me. We all got into the 7 seater van. Me and Dinah sat at the very back 2 seats whilst Lauren sat in the middle and to her left was Ally and to her right Normani.

"What do you think Simon is looking to tell us" Ally asks

"Maybe it has something to do with the new album" I said whilst shrugging

Ally just made a hmmm noise.

Justin Timberlake Mirrors came on the radio and we all sang along in harmony to the song it sounded amazing.

We basically sang the hole way to syco records.

We all piled out of the van one by one and started walking towards the big building. We were all nervous Incase we have done something wrong but we've never been in trouble before.