Chapter XIII

Camila POV

Me and Ashton were walking out of the airport hand and hand and we heard the cameras clicking and people screaming and shouting. We signed a few autographs and took a few pictures.

Ashton went with the boys into the first black van. I went with the girls into the second black van me and the girls stayed out a bit longer and then we piled into the van.

I'm so tired that I just lent my head on the window and fell into a light slumber.

I felt Ally whispering in my ear "Camz we are here at the hotel"

I slowly open my eyes and took in my surroundings and looked out at the hotel and my eyes nearly popes out of my head.

There in front of me was this big massive glass building with a massive swimming pool on the outside and massive car park.

I smiled when someone opened my door.

I rubbed my eyes and looked to see my amazing boyfriend holding his hand out

"Are you tired babe"

I smiled and nodded but grabbed his hand and pulled myself out.

He had this stupid grin on his face that made him look 100% more sexier than he already is which Is like impossible .

He lent his head against mine he was so close I could feel his breath on my face.

I smiled and so did he his beautiful white teeth showed I traced my finger over his lips and he kissed my finger.

"I love you" I heard him say

I stared at him in shock and a shot of happiness I smiled as he looked worried

I wrapped my hands around his waist.

I kissed his chest and looked up at him

he had a confused look on his face

"I love you to"

"I love you so fucking much Ashton Irwin" I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers

I loved him and he loved we must of been caught up in the moment because we looked around and the black cars had disappeared and it was only us In the car park.

"We are alone we may make you's of it"

I smacked his chest playfully "you wish Irwin"

He grabbed my hand and winked as we went into the hotel.

The receptionist was young maybe 23? Her face was caked in make-up she was orange and she had these pink fake lashes on with a skirt so high I could see her bum cheeks.

She looked at Ashton with desire and I coughed awkwardly she came from behind the desk and Ashton clutched to my hand and he looked terrified.

I gave his hand a quick squeeze for reassurance.

She was so close to my boyfriend I could rip her head of any minute I'm trying to stay calm.

She whispered in his ear "come to bed with me leave this slut"

That one hurt I felt tiers in my eyes so I let go of Ashton's hand and asked the lobby person were my room was and I heard Ashton calling my name but I was just upset

I'm not upset with him just hurt I am a very sensitive person.

I ran to my room slammed the door shut looking up to see the girls looking at me with wide eyes.

I probably look like shit.

I here Ashton banging on the door but I can't answer it I run to the bathroom and slam the door I know the girls are discussing what to do I can hear them mention my name.

I hear the front door open indicating Ashton has been let In.

I hear them communication but I can't work out what there saying just the word "slut" hurts to hear especially from her.

I hear nothing the whole house is quite meaning they left me here alone really! I look to the bathroom and see a balcony I walk over to the balcony not caring I look like a zombie and open the doors

I look to see a view of the pool I smile as I see children,couples,boyfriends girlfriends.

I look down and shocked I see Ashton holding a speaker phone I look at him confused and I hear him scream "excuse me can I get everyone's attention"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and payed attention to Ashton

I look confused as he speaks "I want to let you all know how beautiful my girlfriend is" he says looking up at me

I heard aws' but I don't care I only care about him

" I want you to know Camila you are my world. I don't want to be seen with someone else other than you because you outshine everyone else in my eyes you are the most gorgeous girl on this planet,you worry about me even when there's nothing to worry, i would come all around the other end of the world just to make sure your okay, I'd never look at other girl the same way as I look at you because you complete me and I love you"

I stare in shock and I'm crying happy tiers of course I mime to him 1minute he looks confused and all the cheering has stopped

I run get a white dress red heels curl my hair put on make up and run down to Ashton he looks me up and down and I run to his embrace and repeat "I love you Ashton Irwin"