Chapter XVII

Camila POV

After me and Ashton's little pancake date we all went out and now me and Ashton split from the rest of the group and we are touring round the streets of Paris.

I seen a carnival and I squeezed Ashton's hand in excitement he looks up and his face is like a kid at Christmas it lights up he looks so excited.

I giggled at his cuteness.

He sprints towards the carnival and because he's holding my hand I have to try keep up with his big long legs.

We ran and got tickets and ran into the carnival we were walking around until I seen a big massive brown fluffy teddy bear holding a heart that says I love you in it.

I needed it.

I screamed and Ashton looked around immediately with worry on his features.

"Babe what's wrong"

"Ash babe I need that bear"

He smiled he looked relieved "I love it when you call me Ash" he pulled me closer to him and kissed my head

"I will get you that teddy bear" i smiled

Ashton POV

There are tins stacked on top of each other and I was confident about this because i am drummer so my aim is good which means I'm good at this sort of stuff.

I payed the man money and he gave me 5 yellow balls so I have five tries.

I look at Camila and she has excitement and hope in her features I laughed and she turned to me and stuck her tongue out.

I threw the ball and knocked all the tins down at once and I look at Camila and she's dancing around and squealing she is adorable I grab her by the waist on bring her to my chest and kiss her head.

The boy that was at the stales mouth was wide open "that's the first time anyone's has knocked them all over on one go congratulations"

"Thanks mate can I have the big brown bear"

He handed it to me and I handed it to Camila and she squealed and hugged me and whispered in my ear "I love you too"

I smiled I didn't need to say "I love you" because the bear said it for me

She kissed below my ear and I moaned

I grabbed her hand that wasn't holding the massive I love you teddy and she was smiling like and idiot.

We played a few more games and went on a few rides until we decided that the last ride would be the Pairs Ferris wheel.

We got in the box and I put my hand around Camila's shoulder whilst she set her massive teddy down and she wrapped her small hands around my waist.

"I love you" she told me

"I love you more" she grabbed my hand and pulled me up and we both looked out at the beautiful view I stood behind Camila and wrapped my hands around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

She started humming a song and I closed my eyes and listened to her gorgeous angelic voice.

She kissed my forehead and I looked to see she still has my 'A' necklace on I smiled "you still have my necklace I gave to you at the airport"

"I have never taken it off babe"

I turned her around so she's facing me and she giggled and I kissed her and kissed her hard.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and she has to stand on her tippy toes to reach me which I found adorable.

"I love you so much Ashton Irwin "

"I love you more Camila Cabello"

"Forever"

"Forever"