My Thoughts...

Hey guys. Thanks for all the support. I wanted to really share this story with you all. I maybe a shitty writer but I just want to convey my thoughts.

This has only been possible because of @blueeyesgreen28  (AIREEN). She is my really good friend and has always motivated me. An amazing person inside out. She's really supportive and I'm crazy for her updates. Like everyday I have to message her to update faster. I'm sure one day she'll get sick of me. Her ideas are fantastic and I follow each and every one of her brilliant creations.
Just today,  I was actually crying reading the comments in chapter 2. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an emotional person. It just hurts when one of your besties is facing the criticism. She has been the one to reach out to whoever is reading it. It just hurts when I read those comments over again.

So guys just spread live and peace and enjoy the stories of Larry Stylinson from both us. And let us keep it all cool

Also don't forget to check out her new story Beauty Guru. Search for @blueeyesgreen28 and have a read. ( whoever doesn't know her yet.) It's bloody brilliant so make sure to look into it.

I apologize if I offend anyone. 😊 no hard feelings to anyone.

Love y'all,
IAA.. 😘