Chapter 10

I suck at writing smut.  I can't do it someone really has to help me out with it. God why did I even try? Hope you don't curse me after reading this. But I would love it if you give it a read. So sorry again... 😭

I felt numb all over. My first kiss. That too with Harry Styles. He was kissing me.  I was frozen on the spot.

I hear Harry groan against my lips. Maybe I should participate too. His lips are so soft fitting well against mine.

After being pulled out of the initial daze I start to participate too.  Kissing back with equal frevor and passion.

His lips parting mine and searching for something. Was this his tongue? I gasp with surprise.  A perfect opportunity for him to invade my mouth.

My whole body felt on fire. It was like I was high on drugs. I didn't even try to fight the battle. Just letting him explore.

I melted into this ball of sensation. What was he doing to me? Reducing me to a pile of nothing. I couldn't help but moan out.

'Harry' ,  I gasp out in a voice I never knew I possessed. As soon as I say this out I start regretting it . What was I doing?

Harry might have noticed my discomfort cause his lips are now detached from mine.

I avoid his gaze looking down. But I could feel his stare on my face. God he will hate me now. I feel so upset at this thought.

'Louis look at me. ', he orders in his deep voice.

I look up at him flushing on meeting his eyes. He keeps his stare directed at me. I squirm under his stare.

'Louis please don't be ashamed. I really like you. ', he says holding both my hands within his grasp. I flush even more if it were possible.

He gently moves and shifts them onto his cheeks. His skin feels so soft and warm under my hands. I can't help but trace my fingers over his features.

His eyes slide shut and he nods silently. As if he wants me to explore and touch him.  So I do.

I'm entranced with his beauty. I ghost my fingers over lips wanting them to kiss me again. His breath visibly hitches. And he slowly opens his eyes.

They are blown wide . I could only see a bit of the familiar emerald in them. His eyes hold a wild look this time instead of the gentle one. Was it lust?

He holds my arms again. This time positioning them around his neck. Reducing the gap between us if there was any.

I'm flush against his chest. And our eyes don't leave each other once. His hands slide to my lower back holding me tight against him.

I squeak when I feel his hard on pressing into my thighs. Was it because of me,  I question myself.

'Louis what are you doing to me? I'm loosing my mind. Please accept me. I want to take care of you. Allow me to do so. ', he whispers in my ears .

I look down and find myself half hard. When did this even happen? My body was betraying me. I blush looking away from him.

It's true that I wanted him. I have never yearned for someone. But somehow Harry is the one breaking all the barriers.

He lifts up my chin so that I'm again looking into his eyes.

'Lou there is no need to shy away. Do you trust me? ', he asks me gently.

I nod in affirmation. I trust him with my heart.

'Lou,  are you sure? I hope you think I'm not taking advantage of you. You can always decline. ', he whispers out almost sad.

I don't know where I get my sudden boost of confidence.
'Kiss me you fool. ', I blurt out smiling like an idiot.

And so he does.

This chapter is so so short. Went blank when I had to write smut. I'm sorry. It sucks so bad. Anyway I hope you are here for the story.

Love y'all,
IAA😘