Chapter 20

Well sorry for that unnecessary rant earlier. Hope you like this chapter.

This is kind of a filler one so please don't be  too disappointed. I ran out of ideas for a while. The next chapter is going to be ace hopefully. I'll try my best.

Also please give me some ideas. I may come up with something even more exciting.

'Louis. Take deep breaths. ', I hear Liam say .

Even though I hear him , I can't process what he is saying.

I'm numb. I can't feel anything or think straight.

I'm pregnant. I have a baby in me. There is a Lil Harry in my tummy. OMG..

What would I say to Harry ? Call him up and say that he's gonna be a dad. Congratulations? (sarcastic tone) .

And I am fucking 18 for crying out loud . And now I'm pregnant!

This can't be happening. Nooooooo.
This had to be a nightmare.

'Boo. Are you okay? ', I hear me mum say.

Wait when did she come here ? She would be so disappointed in me.

'Mum... I'm so sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen. ', I say through the choked sobs.

She pulls me in a tight embrace rocking me back and forth. The ugly tears stop after a while.

I pull away from the embrace and look at her. She seems genuinely concerned.

'Lou. I'm here for you. It's your decision . You could end this right here. Right now. Forget this ever happened. ', I hear Niall say clapping his hands on my shoulders.

I nod mutely. I'm not taking a decision right now. I may think rashly and regret it later on.

'I'm sorry Louis. I thought you would be happy. This must be a bad news for you. But do you still wanna get checked? ', the doctor asks still standing.

I look at my mum finding her beckoning me to follow the advice.

Maybe I should just listen to her. I can't think at the moment.

I lay down in a makeshift bed . The nerves are eating me up. My hands are trembling uncontrollably.

The doctor pulls up my shirt and squirts some cold jelly onto it.

I'm biting off my lips. I can feel the tangy taste of the blood in my mouth.

Maybe his diagnosis was wrong. He might have miscalculated the symptoms. Could be a food poisoning too. I was silently praying for the latter.

He presses some kind of a stick , rubbing it on my tummy  That's when the nearby machine comes to life .

It's all black and white. And I can make no sense out of it.

'What's the white thing on the machine? ',Liam asks shifting closer to have a good look at it.

Well he stole my words.

'Oh. That's your Lil baby. Just about ten days old. ', he says handing me some tissues to clear off the liquid.

I take a good look at the screen after cleaning myself.

There is some white near the centre of the screen. It's tiny. Bout a half an inch. But still there. Making it's presence still significant.

'Is that my baby?', I ask choking on my words.

The doctor silently nods.

'Mum that's my baby. Do you see that? ', I ask  pulling her closer so she can have a better view.

She's silently crying as are my friends.

'My baby is so tiny. I'm gonna protect and guard you  with my life. I love you so much . Daddy loves you. ', I say touching the screen.

I sound like a madman talking to myself. But I don't care. My baby needs me.

I just can't stop crying.

Niall and Liam come close and pull me in a bone crushing hug. Both of them are crying out loud.

It would have been funny to see three late teens crying out loud.
But the situation here was rather sensitive. One bloke was pregnant.

'Would you like a picture then? Seems like you are keeping it afterall. ', I hear the doctor say.

'Four copies please. ', Niall says covering for me.

We pull apart still emotional.

Niall drops to his knees infront of me smiling through his tears.

Ni what ar...

He splays his hand on my tummy and smiles.

Oh....

'Uncle Ni loves you kiddo. Stay in there till I spoil you rotten. ', he says wiping his eyes with the back of his hands.

I offer him a hand.

'Uncle Liam loves you too. Hear that ', Liam says laughing and crying at the same time.

'Liam you look ridiculous. I still love you both. Your support means everything to me. Mum,  you are gonna be a grandma. ', I croak out.

She's sobbing and wailing by now muttering something along the lines.... my baby is having a baby.

'Ms.Tomlinson. Here you go.' , the doctor says handing over the pictures and something else.

' I have given some hormonal and nutritive tablets to be taken daily. Louis,  come for a checkup every fortnight and all should be good. ', he says smiling.

'Thank you Dr. Andrews. ', I say acknowledging him for the first time. Maybe he wasn't so bad afterall I think before we make our way out.

We drive back home in a comfortable silence.

Everyone looks so happy and excited.

This is going to be a hard journey. Something I'm willing to take for the sake of my baby.

But what will I tell Harry ?  How would I break the news?
I was scared out of my mind.

Hazza. I'm sorry!

Love y'all,
IAA 😘

Treat People With Kindness! Spread love... 💕