Chapter 7

Well Fuck! What should I tell him? Should I just give away my secret. I'm so confused. My mom told me not to share with anyone. But Harry seems so trustworthy.

Out of nowhere the doorbell rings pulling me out of the internal rant.

'That must be Zayn. I'll get the door. '. With that Harry skips to get to the door. Thank God he got distracted. I'm saved from the explanation.

Harry comes along with another guy. He didn't look like an earthly being . At all. His hair was black styled into a quiff. His hazel eyes boring into mine as he made his way towards me.
One word... Attractive!!

'Hello I'm Zayn',  he says extending his hand out. Smiling warmly giving me a feeling of Christmas.

I immediately light up like the lights.
This guy had the obvious charm to put anyone to ease.

'I'm Louis. Pleasure to meet you ', I say taking his hand giving it a friendly squeeze.

'You are a beautiful boy Louis. Looking fresh out of the magazine. ', he says grinning and wiggling his brows.

I roll my eyes playfully. The flirt. I chuckle lightly pushing the fringe out of my eyes.

'Actually I'm from Doncaster. Harry kind of kidnapped me. So here I am. ', I declare .

' There is no girl then? ', Zayn inquires paling a bit.

'What do you mean Zayn? We are the only two people stay here. Should I expect someone else. ', I reply confusion written all on my face.

'Shit! Shit! I'm so stupid. How could it slip my mind. ', I hear Harry curse out. I forgot he even  existed. The perks of the Zayn charm.

I turn around to face him. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. His face covered with his hands.

'Harry... What happened? Should I expect someone else? ', I ask.

Okay now I'm totally lost. What are they even talking about.

' I forgot to mention to Zayn that you were a guy. Your size was so tiny that Zayn must have made the wrong assumption. ', he says finally looking up. Guilt written all over his face.

' Sorry Louis. I ended up shopping in the women's stores .  Earlier Harry had told me over the phone that he didn't want to share the room with you .So I just assumed you were a girl wanting the privacy. '

I groaned out. So the clothes bought were all for women. Could my fate be any worse.

I make my way towards the few packets kept onto the bed. Emptying out all its contents I gasp on seeing what it had.

OMG... Night gowns,  panties and other girly stuff. I'll get sick for sure.
I pick out a few clothes which could be worn.

Hmm. The shorts looked comfy . I needed to be careful with the shirts. They might just ride up if I stretched out.

'It's alright Zayn. See a few clothes can be used. You can return the rest.   I say smiling.

He must be feeling really guilty. Not his fault though. My size is pretty similar to a girl's.

'Thank God Lou. I thought you were offended. I'm really sorry. ', Zayn says making his way over to me.

'It's al...  Before I could finish my sentence I'm cut off with a bone crushing hug.

It did feel really good but I was loosing my breath. His hold was so firm.

'Zayn. You crushing me ',  I manage to wheeze out.

He lets go off me with a little oops. I laugh at him. He looked so adorable.

I look up to see Harry giving us an evil eye. What's his deal? It looked like he had swallowed something really bitter.

Out of nowhere I hear the thunder.
'Zayn, is there a storm brewing up? ', I ask holding in the pathetic whimpers.

I'm scared of storm and the thunder. It doesn't make sense but it freaks me out.

He checks his phone. Maybe looking at the forecast. His face gives away the news.

'Zee. You aren't driving away in this weather. Stay with us. I certainly don't mind another company ', I offer out.

He seems like a really nice lad. I would love to get to know him. No harm in gaining another friend. Right?

He smiles brightly. Like he has been presented a Christmas gift.
'Sure Lou! I would love to. '

'You okay with it Harry? ', I ask out.

He looks distracted. He just mumbles something which sounds like an affirmative.

Whatever. As if I need any permission. What's up his ass anyway.

One moment he was all sweet and the next he turned into a grumbling kid. Man period was the only explanation.

I laugh at his mood swings. He has been in a foul mood since Zayn came by.

'So Zayn what are we doing today? Any plans.. ', I ask. Swinging my arms round his shoulders.

That's when I hear Harry hiss out. Did he actually just hiss at me? I look back to find him glaring at the two of us.

Aha! Jealousy... I finally got my favorite passtime for today.
Getting Harry riled up with the help of Zayn  ...

Purrrffeeccttt. 😉

Hey guys. How is it so far? I can't imagine One Direction complete without Zayn. I love that guy. Afterall we share the same surname 😊

All Malik's are hot. Trust me. It's in the blood.

I'm so gonna flunk today in the test.
But who cares. Anything for Larry.

Please comment and let me know what you think so far.

Love y'all,
IAA 😘