IV

Ryan had always admired nature. He had always enjoyed being outside - whether it is at the age of six when he used to play with his friends in the fields - or now when He loved to run through the forest during the early hours of morning.

The sun started to rise from the horizen as orange and yellow rays of the sun started to glisten in the blue sky. Blowing of a slight breeze, Chirping of the birds and the occasional rustling of the leaves added up to the beauty of morning.

But what really made Rye stop in his tracks was the human being in front of him, who was more beautiful than any other wonders of the world.

There, sitting on a Yoga mat, a few feet away from him, was the blue eyed beauty who went by the name of Andy Fowler. He admired the blonde boy from afar, taking in his enchanting and almost ethereal features - his long eyelashes, his small cute nose, his cherry red lips, his soft supple skin (which Rye really wanted to touch) and his perfect curves - The only thing missing were his cerulean blue eyes which were hidden behind a mass of long lashes because Andy's eyes were closed as he was so concentrated on his Yoga exercise.

Suddenly, His smile disappeared when he saw a man come out from behind one of the trees. The man didn't see Rye and immediately picked up Andy's black bag before running away. Rye frowned and quickly followed after the man.

After chasing him for 10 minutes, Rye took a short cut and finally caught the thief. The poor man looked really scared as Rye started to speak, glaring at him.

"Give me that bag right now." He ordered and the man obliged immediately. He started to apologise, asking him to not inform the police. Ryan sighed and took out his wallet before giving him a huge amount of money.

"Here." He put the money in the man's hands, who was staring at him with wide eyes. "If you want a job, meet me at Cobban corporations tomorrow at 11am."

"You.. You are very kind, Sir." The man smiled gratefully. Rye smiled back slightly.

"Don't steal again." He said before running back to where Andy was.

•••

Andy opened his eyes, smiling blissfully. He loved mornings - the fresh morning air, the chirping of birds and specially the warm rays of the suns which felt amazing against his skin.

But his smile soon disappeared when He realized that His bag is nowhere to be seen. He quickly stood up, looking around for his bag. What If someone stole it? No. That can't happen. It contained a lot of his important belongings.

"Looking for this?"

He jumped in fear before turning around to find Ryan Cobban standing behind him with a smirk. Andy's eyes immediately went to the bag in his hands and without thinking further, he snatched it out of his hands.

"I don't know what you were doing with my bag but Thank you for returning it." Andy said, going over to pick up his yoga mat and water bottle.

"Actually-- Thank you for not accusing me of theft, Mr. Fowler." Rye grinned cheekily.

"I can't accuse you of theft. You can have anything you want in the world. Then why would you steal?" Andy gave him a small smile. Rye raised his eyebrows in interest before speaking.

"True. And there is always a reason behind a crime. And Time decides whether that reason is right or wrong."

Andy stopped for a second to look at him before standing up.

"Most of the crimes are committed due to the emotions of heart. But mind can stop the heart." He replied.

"And there is no better way to calm the mind except yoga." And there It was again - the famous cheeky grin of Ryan Cobban.