The Big Day

I set an alarm for 5 in the  morning for Victoria and I got ready and make sure that I have everything packed and ready for the flight so I wouldn't forget. After Victoria and I drove our own vehicle to the airport. Victoria was at the airport waiting for me while I had to go by Katelyn's house and pick her up. We got their right in time. I am afraid of flying so I was shaking and took some medicine to make me sleepy so I wouldn't freak out.

Victoria P.O.V

I am okay with flights. I felt bad for Destiany because she is really scared of them and she had to take medicine in order to even just relax without flipping the heck out. I looked at her and she was relaxing and I was relaxed. I also looked over at Katelyn who was listening to music and being bored. 

V:Hey 
K:Hey
V:What are you doin right now
K: Being bored how about you 
V: same 
K: are you excited?
V: For the concert
K:yeah 
V:OF COURSE!!! I GET TO SEE KIM NAMJOON OR KNOWN AS RM
K: And Destiany gets to see her "loveboy" Jimin or Park Jimin. 
V:Yeah 
K: .....
V: I am so happy for her
K: why?
V: Because we always talk at night whenever we go to sleep about what we would do if we saw them and how it would be happily ever after. And I know that it will work out. If Jimin has her then he will be the luckiest man in the world. I hope Kim Namjoon will see me the same way too. 
K: I hope he will. While you guy are meeting them I am going to be talking to my boyfriend to check up to see how he is. We were suppose to hangout but he forgot that I left so I need to talk to him to see how he is doing without me. I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH ALREADY....
V: I know that you do. 

After we just slept.

________________________________________________________________________________

WE ARRIVED IN TEXAS! 
I am so happy. I got up from my seat and walk over to Victoria and Katelyn and wake them up. They were so happy to.

Whenever we got off the plane we got our rental car which was a 2018 Toyota.  We drove to our condo which was an hour away from the airport. It was also 15 minutes away from the BTS concert we are going to tomorrow. 

We arrived at our condo room. It was a mini house. Really big on the inside and a landscape on the outside. We unpacked our belongs and got situated in place that we were staying for the whole week. It was beautiful. We thanked Katelyn. We were about to head out so we could go to the store and get a new outfit to wear for the concert tomorrow. Victoria and I asked if she wanted to go to the mall with us. She said that she didn't want to because she was about to call her boyfriend and talk to him and see how he is doing. 

________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at the mall. It was humongous. As soon as I saw the mall my jaw just dropped. I guess I am going to get my exercise today which is swiping my credit card. I literally went to every store in the mall. I went to the Gucci store to look for some cute clothes. I saw a beautiful dress. I got it off the rack and whenever I turned around I bumped into someone. 

PARK JIMIN!!!!
He looked at me with his brown hair and dark chocolate eyes. I just blushed. Jimin wasn't their himself though. He was acquainted with the rest of the BTS members to. Suga, Jin, Jungkook, V, J-Hope, and RM.  Victoria came up to me and whenever she saw them her jaw dropped. I looked at the crew and saw Kim Namjoon just stare at her like he just saw an angel. Victoria noticed and just blushed too. 

We then hanged out for a little bit before we all had to leave. I waved to them bye. We started to get in the car and as I was pulling back the car I noticed someone running to my side of the window. So I put the car in park and rolled down my window. It was Jimin. 

J: Hey 
D: H..h...hello
J: (CHUCKLES) Can I have your phone number
D: Why 
J: Because I want to talk to you you are really pretty. And Kim Namjoon likes your Sister.
D: Really. Why don't I just give you both of our numbers then.
J:OK!
D: Mine is xxx-xxx-xxxx and Victoria's is xxx-xxx-xxxx.
J: Thanks. 
He walks away and winks at you and you notice. As soon as I rolled up my widow we both just screamed. We were so red. I literally almost had a heart attack. I was thinking about planting myself in a cemetery because I was sooo happy I almost died from being to excited.

We arrived at the condo. We were so red that Katelyn saw. She began to question. We told her everything and we all screamed in joy. I soon got a message.

J:Hey can you keep it down. You all scream too loud. 
D:How do you know if we are screaming or not
J:Because I can hear you
D:how 
J:look outside your door
I then got my thoughts and looked.
D:  OMG
J: Hey

I just screamed. I was so happy. My dreams and my wishes and everything came true. He came inside and talked. 

An hour later he left. I couldn't sleep. Just thinking about Jimin. Park Flippin Jimin. He has inspired me so much. I learned Korean and Dancing and singing from him mostly. Two hours later I was past out

Hope you liked my story. Reply if you like it or not. It is actually true how I learned to Dance, sing, and learn Korean. I did it due to moving to South Korea, Seoul in 2021 after senior graduation with my twin.😍 🇰🇷😘🇰🇷🤗 🇰🇷🤩🇰🇷