Chapter 11

I woke up to Jimin getting ready for school. I did the same thing. Jimin said that he had a surprise for me whenever we got back home from school. Jimin drove me to school today. I was happy that I was going to be with him forever.  

It was his birthday today

It was his birthday today. While Jimin was at school and I was their to occupy him while the crew was setting up his party.   Jimin was super happy. We had a picnic for at the park for lunch. We had a salad and tea with a cupcake. We just sat under a cherry blossom tree. It was time to go back to school. Jimin decided to drive. Jimin and I went to choir together and he sang me the song promise and I cried. He kissed me lips gently and I hugged him sooooo much.

After we went home and we all had his party set. 

SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!!!!!!

Jimin thought that we all forgot but of course not. HAHAHAHA. Jimin gave everyone a hug and gave me a big hug and twirled me around. We had some wine and some cake with seafood ready to be eaten and everyone rushed to get food besides me. I sat on the couch and felt sick. Jimin noticed and started walking to me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Jimin asked what was wrong. I DON'T KNOW.

"Jimin... c...an you pl...eaase get victo...ria for m...e" i said to Jimin while throwing up.

Jimin ran to get Victoria. I remembered about me and Jimin a while ago. Uh OH!?!?!?!

I asked her if she can swing by the store to get me something.

She rushed back and I locked myself in the bathroom 

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!

I cried and cried. Jimin was sitting at the door and waiting for me. Whenever I opened the door I said that I was ok. I locked my door and said I got the perfect gift for Jimin. Whenever I showed her she screamed. After we wrapped it. Whenever they got downstairs they were ready to open gifts. I sat next to my fiance and opened gift.

CRAP!!! IT'S MY TURN. I was scared. When Jimin opened my gift his eyes got widened and he just looked at me and my stomach. And he started crying. Everyone besides Victoria was confused. Jimin yelled, "I AM GOING TO BE A DAD"!! And held the pregnancy test. 

He asked me whenever I did the test and I told him today. We both were happy. Hahaha. Then after Jimin was making sure that the baby and I were good and healthy.