Preface (VERY IMPORTANT)

Alright, I would like to start this book off by saying, I am NOT a homophobe! 

Before you leave because of that statement and automatically think that this book is going to be very offensive or something like that, let me explain.

There is a small joke in the first chapter, SMALL joke, where the main character jokes about Namjoon being gay and saying shame on him. That is it.

People keep commenting on that exact part, complaining about how that's rude, or there's nothing wrong with being gay. Trust me, I know. A majority of my friends are in the LGTBQ community, and I love them.

That was just a thing I wrote. I started this book when I was 11 or 12, so I didn't really care. It is also really looked down upon in Korea, and this is where the story is set. But this has blown up, and I'm SICK and TIRED of people commenting on that.

I get it, it might be a little rude, but that is the only time anything like that is EVER mentioned, so please, stop.

Now, if you want to comment on something else, PLEASE! BE MY GUEST! I love reading your comments. It's really fun to see how people react to what goes on inside my brain. 

I hope this helped to explain stuff a little, and you're not surprised or offended when you get to that part. I really do try to keep you happy with all my little author note updates. I will be deleting all of those once I finish writing this book, btw. Except this one. 

Now please, enjoy my story. I hope you have a great time.

This is not supposed to discourage anyone from commenting on everything. If you have any thoughts on anything at all while reading this, please comment. Just please stop with that part. I already have over 100 comments on it complaining about it, I get it already.