Sixteen.

Next Morning

<•>

The early morning sun crept down the faces of Cookie And Lucious. They tossed and turned under the sheets, trying to resist awakening. Cookie turned over, letting out a sigh. Lucious turned in that direction as well.

Cookie reached behind her, and grabbed his hand, guiding it back to being around her waist. They huddled closer once again, Lucious putting his face behind her neck, his gentle breathing moving the slight fuzz on it.

...

Their door swung open, light little feet thumping across it. Their youngest son stood in front of them. He examined them laying in bed. What a way to spend a weekend morning. He shook his head, proceeding over to the large drapes that hung down covering their bay window.

He gripped his hands onto it, then swinging them away from eachother, a bright burning beam of light struck the sleeping parents of his.

They let out loud groans, and covering their faces with the sheets. "Ugh..!" Cookie Dory silt groaned.

Saidou shuffles back over to them. He looked at the clock, which struck 11:48AM.

He poked the sheets that his mother used to cover face. She flapped it down in an instant, her face plain and her brows narrowing. "Yes Saidou." She Said.

He stepped to the side, revealing to them the large and beautiful tray of breakfast foods on a small table.

Cookie sat up slowly, and stretched out her arms. She let out another sigh. "Oh, you made us breakfast?" She asked. He nodded smiling. He stood with his arms behind his back, head held high and his feet together.

Cookie turned and tapped Lucious on his arm. "What baby?" His voice spoke groggily. "Saidou made us breakfast.." She Said. He stretched, and while he did so Cookie rubbed her hand onto his chest. He always felt good when she did that, like a massage.

He sat up, and smirked. "Thank you baby.." Said Cookie, leaning down to hug him and kiss his forehead.
"You made all of this son?" Asked Lucious, and Saidou nodded.

He grabbed the tray, and sat it down carefully into the bed. On the plates were toast, fruit, eggs, and juice. He started to walk towards the door, and he left out. They began to eat, them smiling at each other. Cookie feeding him at times and their laughs filling the air. Saidou smiled from the other side of the door.

...

Once Cookie had gotten out of the shower, her sisters had given her a call. She answered the phone, brushing her teeth and staring back at her reflection. "Yes Candace." She Said.

"Tonight me and Carol are going out to a club tonight. Nothing crazy but a nice night. It was carols idea." She Said. "Of course it was." Said Cookie. She shrugged.

"I mean me and Lucious don't have anything planned for today..I'm surprised your bougie behind was okay with this." Said Cookie.

"Boredom truly struck me this Saturday. Are you in?" She asked.
"Yeah, sure." She replied. "Okay then, we're leaving at 8 tonight." She Said. Cookie ended the phone call.