2

Dreams Do Come True

My mom- honey wake up.. Oh your already up I see. ( smiling )
Me- yeah I wanted to be up early since the tour begins today.
My mom- well good, i remember my first tour. It flew by so fast but those memories will always be in my heart.
Breakfast is going to be on the table when you come down.
Me- thanks mom.
My mom- ( smiling in excitement )

I turned on the tv to hear about the tour, they was saying that a country singer is going to be performing with Carrie's daughter on stage. I haven't met whoever they're talking about but I feel like it's going to be fun, I'm not really nervous either. It's more of a eagerness to get on the road.

I eat breakfast and head out, I wish my father could of been at home but he's in Canada playing a team so he's going to be gone for a few more weeks. I'm so grateful to have a very good family, I wouldn't trade that for nothing.

Arrived At The Tour Bus

It was still early in the morning and we had to load everyone on the bus to head to Nashville, it was a surreal feeling. I'm here physically but my mind is trying to grasp it on a whole new scale.

Everyone was excited to come along, the backup singers was happy and very outgoing, one told me that she couldn't wait for me to meet him. I'm like who's him?

I little before 7am we all was loaded in and was rolling out. I needed some sleep, I had on a white tee shirt with Nashville in silver words and blue jean pants on. I had black boots and a denim jacket with a hooded jacket over my shirts once I took off my denim jacket for later.

I laid my head near a window watching the scenery go by me, I put my earphones in and listened to hunter Hayes 21 since I'll be 21 tomorrow.

Nashville Kick Off

Them few hours flew by fast, I woke up and we was all getting off the bus. Once again everyone is excited to see me and tell me that I'm going to love the surprise, after rehearsals we went and all got a bite to eat.

Performance Shock

I was doing some voice lessons as I saw this guy standing behind the stage, he looked like he was around my age or a little bit older. He was nicely fit from his toned legs to his athletic upper body, I just thought he was part of the band.

It was my time to go up and prepare, as I was about to walk on stage it hit me. That guy wasn't part of the band at all, what if it was actually Hayes himself?

Crowd
( excited crowd )

The crowd was going crazy as I walked out to preform my hit, a country melody. I was singing my heart out, I won the crowd over with my strong voice like my mom, with my personal touch as a smooth transition to a soft finish. The crowd went wild, I felt someone touch my shoulder.

( turned around to hug hunter Hayes ).
It was really him and he is so attractive and smells so good.