Chemistry

Lately I felt like he and I have something going on but I don't want to get sidetracked off a crush, if I can try to pretend that I see him as a brother than maybe i will. I cut on the tv and saw that after my birthday performance, everyone thinks we have something going on.

We have a interview in a few so I can clear it up, my mother told me about the press. Once they know your in a relationship, it would be all sweet and giggles for a few weeks then they will try to break you up.

I don't want to somewhat lie to my fans about this but I can't let the press try to control this. I texted hunter to come to my bus.

( 5mins later my door open )

Hunter H- what's the emergency Keli?
Me- ( looking down feeling shy ) well apparently after I just got done watching tv the press thinks we are dating.
( he smiles )

Hunter H- are we?...
Me- no?... We haven't been on a date or nothing of that sort.
( he ponders )
Hunter H- so your saying that if I was to ask you out you would say yes?
( feeling a bit awkward for that I'm about to say )

Me- I would say no, not because of you but I don't want to let the press mess both of are lives up.
Hunter H- ...yeah... I get it well we have to do are interview I'm a few mins so I'll meet you down there. ( low confidence in his voice )
Me- see you soon!

I felt horrible, I just shot down the offer that my little heart yearn for as a young woman. I hope he understands my point even a little, I don't want them to mess this up for neither one of us.

Interview Ready

We both waited as they call us to sit down, I looked over at him and he gave me a fake smile. I know I hurt him but I wanted to do what was for the best.

( music begins to play )

Interviewer- welcome back everyone to the Knoxville channel news, I'm here today with two mega young starts in country music today. Hunter Hayes and Keli underwood.

Interviewer- I'm glad to have you two here with us now first I'll start with the lady and then I'll save you for last hunter.
The interview went well but I was always looking over at hunter to see if he was okay or showing signs that he was thinking about are talk. He was a natural he answered everything beautifully.

Interviewer- now this last question is for the both of you. Have you two though about dating or do you simply have a poetic relationship?

All I could think of what dang lady you couldn't of just asked us if we both like some of the same things.
Me- we... Hunter intervened.
Hunter H- we are more like siblings then lovers.
The interviewer- well that's all we have today, see you all again tomorrow.