Chapter III: Be Born Again

Be Born Again

That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, "You must be BORN AGAIN." (John 3:6-7)

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (John 3:19)

John (MANY names) Explains About The Messiah

John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven." (John 3:27)

He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice. Therefore this joy of mine is fulfilled. (John 3:29‭)

Friend of the Bridegroom = the Appointed prophets and preachers of Christ, who hears the voice of the Shepherd in this very last days. They are MANY. Do you have one in mind that can testify he is with the Christ and God? Because many will say they have the Christ while they can't feed the flock good food and wine.

He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true. For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure. (John 3:33‭-‬34)

Note: Be born again doesn't mean that you need to be baptized again and again by water.

A baby who died in the womb doesn't need to be baptize to be considered as christian.

To become a child of God doesn't mean you need to become a literal child again, a five years old and below.

To be born again is to become a child again of God. To become innocent of any kind of malice and of sins.

There are certain people chosen by God to do what He wants to accomplish before His coming. They bare called the friends of God or the apostles of God. Their mission is to spread the word from Him, to gather the lost sheep. And there are many lost sheep all around the world, and many have the thinking that they are living according to the destined life, but sad to tell you people, the destiny of man is not this world. We are only to experience the pain and trials of life, to pass from the measurement of strength, power, ability of being the child of God. And those who live their life to the fullest are just living according to the Prince of the World. That Prince of the world we all know who he was. He was the enemy of God. Do not become the child of the world but instead the child of God, innocent of the sins of the world but aiming for the truth.