Chapter IX: Since They Are Blind, They do not Believe

Testimony of A Man Blind Since Birth
(Song: Bulag, Pipi at Bingi - Blind, Mute, and Deaf)

BORN BLIND means a person who never had any knowledge of the things that can help him grow IN SPIRIT.

And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" (John 9:2‭)

Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. (John 9:3)

When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay

When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. And He said to him, "Go, wash in the pool of Siloam" (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing.
John 9:6‭-‬7

They Did Not Believe Him

The man answered and said to them, "Why, this is a marvelous thing, that you do not know where He is from; yet He has opened my eyes! Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him. (John 9:30‭-‬31‭)

If this Man were not from God, He could do nothing. (‬John 9:33)

And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind." (John 9:39)

Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains. (John 9:41)