Chapter XVI: Hold On to Your Faith, Overcome It

Condemned Because of Faith in Jesus Name

They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. (John 16:2)

But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart

But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. (John 16:6)

And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: (John 16:8)

SIN = People who live in all kinds of sin.
RIGHTEOUSNESS = People who believe in Christ and doing what is right.
JUDGMENT = People who do not honor people especially poor and weak. And people who worship the beast. (Revelation 13)

A Little While: Sorrow into Joy

They said therefore, “What is this that He says, ‘A little while’? We do not know what He is saying

They said therefore, “What is this that He says, ‘A little while’? We do not know what He is saying.” (John 16:18‭)

Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. (John 16:22‭, 24)

Overcome The World

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)