Chapter XXI: Follow Me (Rock & Heart)

Then Jesus said to them, “Children, have you any food?” They answered Him, “No.” John 21:5‭

This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, “Follow Me.” John 21:19

Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.” John 21:22

Be like Peter and John

Faith unmoved and Love unfaded.

John surely live long and was prepared for Revelation of the future other than that he is in every christian of this generation

John surely live long and was prepared for Revelation of the future other than that he is in every christian of this generation. The Love Apostle.

And Peter should be first. The Rock of faith of many and the founder of Catholic faith. But as the message it gives through the beginning of the chapter, you can identify the church of this generation. All are leaving her, from old to last generation, because it is in the plan of God. When He overturned the table of moneychangers, and drove out the poor dealers of doves, cattles, and sheep. All the three characteristics of animals are the one also to be found in every believer of Christ. Wandering what to do next but because it is not yet the end people can still find a refuge into His wings. He is the Only Way, The True Way out, The Life that was snatched from those who are walking and living the wrong belief. The very Blind Born and unaware of the Truth. All are in the plan of the Most High God, our Father in Heaven, who seek for us to worship Him in spirit and in truth, no need to go to the human built churches. That example only brings confusion and walls between the peoples of the earth and the Glory of God. Those who are leading the flock do not do their true service, only earning not working. They cover their eyes with mammon and then preaching with mammon also. They do not resemble our Christ. They live extravagant with your money. See, most of them are blind teachers and preachers, not ready for the coming event. If they are ready people will be aware of the news from their preaching.

Good Luck.

Be watchful. The Bridegroom is at the door waiting for the church to open the door. Let us hear Him. And make ready for our wedding gown, clean and white.

Always trim the lamp.

God Bless you, brothers and sisters. Be increase in faith, and be patient in waiting for The Time. Amen.