Getting Comfy

Tina POV

I got in the cell, it was pretty late. I grabbed the cover while trying to pat the cement-pillow my shoes were off along with my leather hat that is really comfy.But my jumpsuit was still on I took one long look at my gun that is right beside me along with my knife.

DREAM

I ran from the zombies just then I looked back the jail was on fire there were two groups of zombies with one of the group members being followed on each group.

The car was straight then a zombie was in front of me and...

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed waking up I was in bulbs of sweat with all the girls by me looking afraid I checked my neck to find any bites or scratches it was clear.

"Tina, girlfriend, why'd you scream?" Chloe asked she's my sister by the way we are kinda twins with our shaved, colored hair.

"Bad dream, I guess you know what? I think we should just head to bed. Yeah great idea!" I suggested gritting my teeth, I really was tired I could feel bags under my eyes, oh and my eyelids felt like heavy rocks. When they eft I went straight to sleep with no more bad dreams just plain good ones.

Morning

I woke up. I stretched a little bit then grabbed my hat along with my gun and knife, I walked pat the doors that were unlocked I was greeted my the lot they looked hungry I just walked past them saying stuff like, "Good morning!' 'Morning!' 'Did you sleep well?' I try to be very nice to cranky people so, they don't treat me badly like my mom.

BACKSTORY

One day two little girls were born, on March 4th a beautiful brown haired girl with another brown haired girl they looked so much alike! But, the mother died of giving birth her last words were, 'I love you' she kissed our foreheads; breathed her last breath; then pasted away.

A little later our daddy loved us and cared for us then, when girly stuff came around like you know, puberty dad didn't know what to do so he went on an online dating thing, he found a girl named, Tara Colton an light haired brown haired lady.

Then a night when she was here staying over she killed my father without anyone knowing, so she thought.

She thought we were here maids then this apocalypse happened then she ran away, our lives were so dreadful that we dyed our hair then met, Jake and Gary who were here too now we are in a family. A happy one.

PRESENT

Elsa came back with breakfast, we attacked the food like a mob of lions who haven't ate in days!!!!! Elsa ate last then she told me something, "Look, those jumpsuits must be really uncomfortable so I got you some clothes to go to your hat!" she handed me an pink and white t-shirt with high waisted shorts and sandals.

I thanked her Chloe came out with the same outfit only yellow and green polka dots on her shirt we complimented each others outfit while everyone got comfy into there new home.

Elsa POV

1 month later

We are surviving! As a leader I try my best to please everyone others have got to known each other which is very good. We are doing crops while during the month we picked up seeds and seeds , then we found a couple of cows while we were at a farm, also pigs. Then more cars came too along with more people!

WOW! We have at least 50 people before, we had at least 16 then we kept on searching and searching... till 24 came there is, Tarence, Candy, Perry, Isaac, Jimmy, Kelisha, Eric, Fred, Sophie, Kit, Dave, Steve, Jerry, Jeremiah, Cindy Loo, Bob, Tracey, Skylar, Jordan, Bailey, Elliot, Elly, Lavender, and Caden.

I know right? Olaf is a lot bigger! He's at least a head lower than Rapunzel. Oh yeah! Eugenzel is happening!!!!! They were kissing a while ago so, yeah! Um Merricup is still processing they are best friends though, Kristanna is not happening! I'm so dissapointed, Kris is dating Kit and Anna is single.

As for me I'm single, I think there has been rumors about all they boys and I dating but, just NO. But I do have a little crush on Tarence. He's okay just he likes himself a lot. So, maybe not there are a lot of boys.

Maybeawhitehairedone. What nothing just don't read that! Hehe! There is cheating though.

"BOOM!" I was in the basement with Jack and Olaf I looked up and the wall was shacking badly, I ordered "Get upstairs! Olaf stay with Jack!" I unlocked the cells trying to tell everyone, "GET UP! GO OUTSIDE!!!!!!" the people got up with all there leather with them they ran upstairs.

I made sure everyone was up there I grabbed my weapons and ran up.

"ALL PEOPLE ARE OUT ELSA!" Anna yelled I nodded then put food in my backpack with guns and came out...