Getting Over It

Elsa POV

We were heading to the woods.

I never stopped...

Crying.

Crying, crying, crying. Was Jack dead? I don't know! I! Do! Not! Know!

I hate myself. I let him die. Maybe.

Hiccup got out of the tent with blood on his rubber, white gloves. I looked at it. He grabbed a pointy needle then got in the tent again zipping it, but not all the way. I crawled over feeling the mud underneath my fingers, and the blades of old, wet grass tickling my hand.

I put my eye threw the little hole and I saw Hiccup sticking the needle into his arm. I looked at the blood squirting out into the little bottle. Ew. Hiccup searched through his doctor bag.

I separated from the tent and looked in the bag the girls got from the clothing store they went to, but I declined to go. I moved jackets, pants, crop tops, shoes, then I found the skinny jeans I looked around. Then took my sword and knife also my guns, then walked to a good distance and stripped of my shorts. And put on the jeans.

I walked over to the camp and tried to make a fire with damp wood. I rubbed the wood together furiously then I saw smoke; I blew on it till I saw a, red, orange, yellow flame appear seeking out under the wood.

I put it on the old, dirty newspaper, and wood I tried to keep dry. The flame danced on the paper and wood then made other flames. I cracked a smile with my chapped lips.

Hiccup came out and stood by the fire burning the gloves.

"Is-s h-he alright?" I stammered feeling the knot in my throat tighten as much as it could till I gulped hard. He looked at me then he nodded.

He nodded. He nodded.

I ran in the tent to reveal Jack asleep.His head was propped up on a pillow with his arm stitched up. I smiled. Grinned actually. I wanted to see his eyes the blue, frosty orbs. I crouched down his warm, his breath tickled my neck and face. I bit on my tongue.

I did not care that I would wake him up. I just wanted to hug him.

The sex begins of Jelsa please be mature and if you would not like to see it do not read it. I recommend if you are aloud to see sex and smut then you can see it.

He shook a little with a shocking breath. I released and saw him his eyes were filled with excitement he pushed my body into his. Jack smiled I felt his teeth on my neck I put my head up then kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmmph. Els-" he moaned I interrupted him. With a quick peck on the cheek and I kissed him again. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip I opened my lips for entry and got my fingers caught in his hair. I felt the wet raindrops in it.

Jack slipped my jacket of my arms then I swished my tongue around his warm mouth.

Then he unzipped my crop top reveling the lacy bra that had black and blue on it.

"How many layers do you have on?" he groaned marking the little clip unclip I smiled then stopped kissing and locked the tent and turned around then I felt his cold fingertips pull it down my arms it fell of on the floor. He pulled my stomach into his ripped stomach. He squeezed my boob massaging the other. Jack turned me around and licked my nipple with his icy tongue. I put my hands on his belt clip and unbuckled his belt fumbling with it.

He helped chuckling a little.

I then stuck my tongue and licked his chest sucking on the little edges. I pulled down his pants I saw his Calvin Klien underwear and slid them down I licked the little head savoring the taste. It was so hot that I head to lick my lips then start again. I caressed it then the white goo appeared I swiped two fingers of it then came back up he licked one finger and I licked the other.

He smirked then pulled down the skin-tight jeans off me. My knees wobbled then he caught me putting his soft hand on my butt. He still licked the other boob. He lied me down on the blanket and pillow. I opened my legs he went in then tugged on my panties with his teeth.

He rubbed his soft hand in my inner-thighs till he got to my vagina he put in his fingers and circled them around. My wet walls tightened around the fingers. Jack dug deeper I gasped at his perfect strokes, he licked my slit. I blinked and moaned all throughout the process. Jack pulled his slimy fingers out and repeated what I did with his goo.

I was naked in front of him I saw the shadows of people in the tent. Then the tent tipped over with walkers on top of me. The walker bit the fabric of the tent. Jack helped the walker off of me. I scrambled around and let my legs relax on Jack's waist.

He ignored the walkers and still caressed my boobs, thighs, and vagina. Until the group came and killed the walkers I smiled against his lips.

Olaf unzipped the tent...

I must've not locked it all the way.

A disgusting hour later.

"And that is how babies are born understand?" Merida explained to Olaf and others. Olaf stood their looking at Jack and I who had to demonstrate it. I put on my clothes and fixed my hair.

"Wow." Lilo commented shaking her head. Anna scratched her head.

"Well, we did find shelter it was an airport. And let's just say there is a sex area for you two!" Nani joked everyone laughed even Jelsa did too.

The smut/sex is done. This is like my first real sex description sorry if it wasn't good.

"Also, we got marshmallows!" Rap celebrated finding them in her back pack she grabbed some sticks too.

I slid my marshmallow on my pointy stick then I sticked it on top of the fire spinning it and tilting it. I watched how everyone was smiling and having a good time. Then I felt the cool hand run across my hand. Jack. I looked at his pale face his lips turned into a smile.

I squeezed his hand as I felt our hands warm up. I took my marshmallow admiring the gold and brown on it. Rap took out the graham crackers and chocolate out and she smushed the graham crackers and the stick of chocolate between the marshmallow.

I went to sleep after feeling the sugar in my teeth I found Jack's warm breath over my neck putting his muscular arms around my waist I breath slowly.

I find Merida and Hiccup supposed to be keeping watch, but really just making out in the corner of the tent. I smirk.

"Els?" Jack whispers so softly.

"Yea?" I asked whispering and caressing his arms.

"Sometimes I hate the zombie apocalypse in all ways possible, but I Also thank it. For bringing me to you. I love you." Jack murmurs I feel like having sex with him again, but I know I just need to do it by, "I love you too."

I feel his smile against my neck and I shiver, but he warms me back up.

In the Morning.

Nani leads us to the airport, walking isn't that fun all the pressure on your heals and the heavy sweating. We find rail road tracks with a walker stuck in it. I look ahead and see a whole walker farm ahead.

No. Seriously walkers are trapped in gates. I looked at Jack who saw the breath taking view.

Merida steps forward with her bow and arrow at hand. Then Hiccup with his poky weapon. Then Kristoff and Anna then Eugene with his dagger and Rap with her machine gun. Then the two kids who have small guns with big silencers. And Nani with her AK47 .

I feel eyes on my and I step forward with a Jack in my right hand the sword in my left I put the gun in my belt and we creep up.