Savannah and Harry

“Do I have to go???” I asked whining like a little child.

“YES! You promised me that you would meet my boyfriend. We have been going out for 2 months and you still haven’t met him.” My friend Van said. It was very uncommon for me not to do a thing like this. I loved to hang out with Van and my other friends, just not with them…

We had to go to dinner with her boyfriend Zayn, and his band members. They call themselves One Direction and they’re a new boy band that are currently on the X Factor. It’s not that I don’t like their music or even the band members… well I don’t mind most of them.

Harry was this attractive, funny guy with milk chocolate brown hair with curls that could make you melt inside. I saw him on TV, and instantly knew that I wanted him.

So why don’t I want him? Well, he’s famous. Simple as that. You can’t have a relationship with someone like that, it just wouldn’t work out because of how they travel and are always doing something, and he wouldn’t have time for me. I just don’t want to get hurt again, because I never want my heart to feel that way again. And this is just an open gate to go down that road again.

I already knew that he wanted me, unfortunately, because Van showed him a picture and started talking about me and wanted her to get me to go out with him. And I knew if I went, then I would fall for him, and that’s not what I wanted.

The car pulled to a stop as we pulled up to Simon Cowell’s house, which might have been the only good part of this visit because I got to go to BLOODY SIMON COWELLS HOUSE! But I kept my cool as we knocked on the door.

A girl with blond hair opened the door. “Hey Van?” she said with a perky smile… I wish I could have that attitude right now…

“Umm, yeah! And this is my friend Savannah. Do you know where Zayn and the boys are?” She asked. She had already met everyone in the band and most of the other people in the house for the bands in the X Factor.

She didn’t respond, just motioned with her hand for us to go upstairs. “They are upstairs in their room. Have fun… I heard a lot of noise coming from up there a minute ago…” She said before closing the door behind us and we walked towards the door.

When Van opened the door it revealed 5 monkeys… not boys, monkeys. 2 boys with short brown hair were fighting over a remote, but not in a mean way. The boy with the blond hair was sitting on a small couch just watching them fight while laughing and eating chips that were now going everywhere when Zayn grabbed the bag out of his hand and whistled when he saw us at the door.

“OI!” he screamed. They all turned to look at us. When I saw their faces I think I recognized them all from pictures.

“Hey Van! And your Savannah, right?” he asked. I just nodded my head with a fake smile plastered on my face, dreading the moment I saw the guy I want, but couldn’t have.

He introduced us to everyone. The blond one was Niall Horan and had the most amazing Irish accent, one of the brunette boys was named Louis and the other one Liam. Then I noticed that Harry wasn’t in the room, maybe this was a small blessing to me… but nope, because then he walked out of what looks like the bathroom door…shirtless.

“And that’s Harry…” Zayn finished.

I looked into his eyes and let a small smile escape from my lips as he said the simplest word, but had won me over in a heartbeat.

“Hi.”

And I was gone… like that, I was under Harry Styles’ spell. So much for not falling for a pop star…

xReed (Trawetsdeer)