Kristin and HAZZA!

I feel like I can barely move…or speak….or breathe. Like I was living on a cloud, about to meet God. Ok no, this wasn’t that important, but I was 3 people away form meeting One Direction, and it felt like the anticipation of meeting God.

I was at their Up All Night tour concert and have the chance to meet them because I had spent 3 years of Christmas money, birthday money and any other money I had to get VIP passes. I was here with my two best friends Arianna and Becca.

2 more people….

I have always been a fan of them, ever since the beginning when they became a band on the X Factor. They literally make me go crazy, and I’m not usually like that to people I don’t even know, or at least don’t know yet.

1 more person…

Ok, now I couldn’t think about anything else but this. I can to do the one thing (get it?) a lot of girls would kill to do, because I get to meet Harry Styles, I just can’t believe it…

Then everything went down hill. I heard a loud blood-screeching scream coming from the room. Before I knew it smoke started to rise out from the crack at the bottom of the door.

Fire….FIRE!

I heard a large crash and more screams as the door bursted open. One large guard came through escorting the girls out of the room. Smoke filled up the room we were in quickly once the door was open. Then I saw 3 more guards come out with Niall, Louis and Liam and then Zayn quickly followed with Harry behind him, but he couldn’t get out before part of the ceiling came down in front of the door, trapping Harry inside.

Oh my god, Harry Styles in trapped in a room with a flaming fire, and no one knew but me…

Someone was tugging at my arm. I swung my head around to see Becca pulling my arm screaming something at me, but I couldn’t hear her, all I could think about was saving Harry.

I pulled out of her grasp as I ran towards the door. I had to save him, no one else knew he was stuck and there and it would be too late by the time they figured it out.

I moved the wood away from the door and heard another scream coming from Arianna calling my name before I walked through the cloud of smoke into the room.

I scanned the room for Harry but I couldn’t see anything.

“HARRY!” I screamed, no answer. “Harry!!!” I screamed again and heard movement to my left. I moved closer and saw the curly haired boy lying on the floor coughing his guts out.

“COME ON! I opened the door we have to get outta here!” I screamed as I grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet and I dragged him towards the now open door to see that it had also caught fire.

I looked around and found a small window. “Go through there!” I yelled to him. He just nodded and started to open the window and pooped through it. I quickly follow him and we ended up outside the back entrance. We ran to the other building across from the burning one and sat down against the wall.

I looked over at Harry and saw him coughing. He even looked adorable covered in smoke. The ash in his curly hair, even his dark eyes popping out.

He looked up at me and we stared at each other for who knows how long, not saying a word; Maybe because there were no words that could describe how to respond to his next sentence….

“You saved my life…. Thank you…” and then a smile crept up on both of our faces as we looked into each others eyes and heard the sirens get louder in the distance and I passed out.

xReed Stewart (Trawetsdeer)