The Softball Game Fiasco

My friends are probably going to judge me for these so fuck them in advanced but Heere ya go

T/W maybe? Swearing, bullying, and fighting

"Remind me why I have to go to this stupid game again?" Connor asked his mother, Cynthia. Connor didn't really have a stable relationship with the rest of his family, always smoking drugs and doing bad things. He got his headphones, irritated on having to go.
"It is not stupid, Connor, you're coming to watch your sister's game and it'll be fun!" Cynthia said with a smile. Connor muttered "fun my ass" under his breath while Zoe just came downstairs with her softball stuff. It was only those three going, because their father, Larry, was working the night shift. They all got into the car, Zoe in the front while Connor was looking out the window listening to music with Cynthia driving.

They arrived at the field and Zoe went to join her team. There was a small park next to it, with only a few small kids running around. The high school was a little farther away. "I'm going to the park." Connor mumbled to his mother, and went off. He sat at the bench, listening to music and occasionally glancing over to the field to see how Zoe was doing. She was in the field, playing first base and had just gotten the runner out. 'Not bad,' Connor thought to himself. He had never played baseball, was never interested. Larry had gotten him a glove a few years ago, but he just left it in the bag, not touching it. But judging by the looks of Zoe playing, he personally thought she did fairly well. He would keep it to himself, though, Zoe would probably think it was a joke.

Connor was just about to get up to go back to the field, but stopped suddenly when he heard "Hey! Emo!" and saw a group of five boys. The most popular boys in school. They always pick on Connor, calling him names, teasing him, and sometimes hitting him. Connor tried to walk away before he punched one of them in the face, but was shoved into the fence, held by two of the guys. He struggled to get away from them while the other three were calling him names like 'emo' and 'school shooter'. He snapped when the leader of the group started talking bad about Zoe, saying that she was a freak just like him.

"You know what? You're just a little midget who can't handle me yourself! Having all of your little 'friends' doing your dirty work-" Connor was silenced by a punch in the stomach. He fell, coughing and gasping for air. He felt his headphones go off his shoulders. "These," the leader mentioned towards Connor's headphones on his shoulders. "Are mine now. Maybe it'll teach you to respect me. Fucking freak." he walked off, the four boys after him.

Connor got up. The softball game was over and Zoe and Cynthia were walking to the car. He went over to them, getting in the car and slamming the door shut, annoyed. "We won. Not that you would care though." Zoe told Connor. He merely grunted in response. "Where are your headphones?" Cynthia asked, looking in the mirror to see Connor in the backseat, looking both furious and annoyed. He shrugged and looked out the window.

As they got home Connor went up to his room, punching the wall to get out all of his anger. Zoe turned the volume up from her music to block out the noise and after a while he stopped. Cynthia was making dinner and told them to come down to eat.

This sucked I'm sorry
Ima do more of these later so see ya then
~