ackward

Beast boys POV

Yes she got the cd,I know she wanted that for a long time. Before you even say do I stalk raven. You could say yes, but I don't do it 24/7 just once a week.I know ,I know it's creepy but hey at least I'm not a villan doing this right. Any ways cyborg and starfire ask me to join them for a movie, so I said yes and leave the tower, we were going to see a romantic movie called the gift exchange.It look like what I'm doing, but mainly the movie is a lot different. So I went in and sat down and cyborg and starfire have the popcorn and soda,I wasn't in the mood for that so I was silent. The movie finally starts it this guy who wants to tell this girl he likes her,  and tries to send gifts. It reminded me of what I was doing with raven,but at the end of the movie the girl finds out it was him,and falls in love with him and dates him. This movie felt awkward like this is gonna happen in a way, I was really happy that this may happen.But I also feel kind scared what if she finds out and sends me somewhere ,very dark,but I calmed myself down and me cyborg and star headed back to the tower. And walked in the elevator and went back to the living room cyborg and star went to there rooms, I was heading to my room then I felt something on my shoulder so I jumped out of fear, apparently it was raven. "Oh hey raven what's up" I ask she had a concerned look on her face "are you ok?" ,She asked I was sweating like crazy I shook my head. "Are you sure your sweating" she said ," it's just hot in here" I lied, raven believed me and said "ok good night" .And walks away ,I sigh in relief and head back to my room ,and was getting ravens present ready.

Hope you like it. Check Sparkleshinegreen for the next chapter