Joe Hendry Imagine

"Well now I'm all wet" -Joe Hendry 

"Well now I'm all wet!" I shout from the kitchen

"Wait, what?!" Poor Joe, all day has been full of innuendos and inappropriate jokes, now he's paranoid about anything that is said.

"Not like that, you numpty." I do just have to laugh at his voice. He is honestly like a child who has just learnt about sex for the first time, horrified and shocked. So I just push it further. "How can I feel that way if you aren't in the same room as me?"

He comes through with his head hanging low, looking at his feet, unable to make eye contact with me, and his cheeks red as a tomato. "Please, just stop it." His voice laced with embarrassment.

" Well, if you raise your head you'll understand what's happening." He raises his head to see that I spilled almost an entire 2 litre bottle of cola down myself and a cola puddle on the floor. He chuckles slightly.

"How?" He asked in amusement.

"I never realised how full it was and lost grip of the bottle then I just spilled all over myself and the floor." He shakes his head in response.

"You're an absolute idiot."

"But am you're idiot." I go over and hug him with clothes getting him sticky.

"Argh, you should go get changed out of those clothes."

"Why would I do that when I can get you all sticky too?"

He rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I love you Y/N."

"Love you too Joe." I just love annoying him, it's my own special way of showing my love for him.