Imagine #10

You and Noah were expecting your first baby. You were in your sixth month already. It was hard standing up in the morning but you and Noah always managed together. He would pull on your arms while you would press your feet to the ground.

You were sitting in front of the TV, speaking to your little miracle when you heard the front door opening. Noah had came back home from filming. Thank god that they lived close to the filming spot. You took all your strength to get up from the couch and walked over to him. "Hey baby. And you too. How are you?", he asked.

"As usual. The backpain is getting worse.", you said. "We blame this little baby in here!", he said. "No we don't. I blame you.", you said laughing. "So me? What did I do?" "I don't have to explain to you how babies are made.", you said.

"Maybe I wanna know.", he said, pulling you closer, or as close as the baby bump let you. "You're smart. I let you figure it out.", you said. "I have something for you. I was trying to find one of these things from the list you gave me but instead I found this.", he said. He held up a box. "What is that?" "It's called a belly cast kit.", he said excited. "I've heard that woman did that, to have something to remember from their pregnancy.", he said.

"But we already have something to remember us of the pregnancy. The baby.", you said after he looked confused. "I also bought this. It's for our little peanut." You laughed. "What? A peanut?", you asked, laughing. "Yeah. Why are you laughing?" "Because this baby isn't a peanut anymore. More like a watermelon." His eyes widened. "Don't worry. Also, it was really adorable."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss you. In that moment the baby kicked. "Ow, stop that!", Noah said. "No, don't stop. I wanna feel our baby.", you said. "Me too, I just meant that the baby should stop kicking me." He walked away with leaving you, standing with your mouth open in the kitchen. "Close your mouth honey. We don't want flies in there.", he said and you laughed.

Later, he wanted to do the belly cast kit. Of course he had no idea how this was going to work out. After a while, he figured out how it worked. He did as the box said and soon it was done. Now they had to wait.

After an hour, the cast was dry. They slowly took it off and admired the beautiful outcome. It was truly something beautiful.

(A/N: hey how are you all? First of all, Thank you so much for 1k+ reads. This is amazing 😍 also secondly, I'm not pregnant nor was so I have no idea how this works. I got this idea from looking in a magazine.)