Imagine #11

You and Noah were married and had a six year old daughter. (A/N: in this Noah is a bit older, he would've been 16 when she was born)
Your daughter Aurore Emilia had started school this year and was now starting with her homework.

"A, how do you do this?", he asked his daughter. "I don't know daddy. It's too hard.", she said, resting her head on the table. "Don't worry sleeping beauty, we will do this together, okay?", he asked.

She lifted her head from the table and nodded, sending her curls flying. You chuckled. She was an adorable little kid and Noah loved her. She was his little princess and you were his queen, as he had always called you queen. "Aurore, it's simple. You do this.", he explained. He was showing her how to draw a 6.

"This is hard, daddy. I can't do this." "Yes, you can. See, daddy can do it too.", you said. "Can you do it too?" "Yes.", you said while drawing a perfect 6. She had her problems with numbers. Even her teacher said that.

She tried it herself and it succeeded. "Yes, you did it.", Noah said excited, "mommy, you can go, we can do this alone." He said with a smirk on his face. Aurore was happy that she finally did it.
After a while, cheering came out of Aurores room. They had finished homework and she did it marvelous.

"mommy, mommy, Daddy helped me and now I can write a 6 AND a 7!", your excited six year old daughter said. You were excited too because you had news that not even Noah knew.

Now it was late at night and dinner had been served. "You are an amazing cook, Y/n. And a pretty good wife.", he said with a smile. You glared at him and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Why aren't you eating Mommy?", Aurore asked. "Oh, I'm not hungry.", you said.

Later, your daughter was in tucked in her bed and soundly asleep. You walked downstairs to see Noah sitting on the couch watching TV. You walk up behind him and cover his eyes.

"Y/n, what are you doing?", he asked confused. "I have to tell you something.", you said with a smile on your face. "Okay, what is it?" You took the picture out of your wallet and gave it to him.

"Why are you giving me the picture of Aurore?" "Because this isn't Aurore." He said nothing. You thought he had forgotten how to breathe. "Noah, please, say something, you're scaring me.", you begged. He got up from his seat and kissed you passionately. His excitement was shown on his face.

"I am so happy! Thank you so so much!",he said, kissing your forehead."