Chapter 2: First Day at Beacon! Meeting Other People

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It is morning and (Y/N) wakes up along with Eveline and Nero, they knew it was also their first day at Beacon Academy as they get ready to change into the Beacon uniform as Eveline went into another room to change, then (Y/N) gets done and he sees Nero in the outfit as he looks at his demon hand, then he takes a gloves and puts it on to hide it the best way he can, then they hear the door open as Eveline walks out with a disappointing like look..................
(Y/N): "Something wrong sis?"
Eveline: "It's this outfit, I don't like it. Why is it this design that the uniform?"
Nero: *chuckles* "You'll get use to it. I'm sure you will."
Eveline: "If I have to, I guess it should do."
(Y/N): "Now, should we head to class?"
Eveline: "If we want to be tardy on our first day."
....................(Y/N) shakes his head as he chuckles and they walk out then heads towards their first class, they see other students arriving as well and they get eyed by the students as they walk to the class and they enter to see everyone else has arrived and they look around...................
????: "(Y/N), Eveline, Nero."
....................they look to see Ruby waving at them and the rest of Team RWBY as they saw empty seats next to them and they went to them as they sat next to them and then the teacher walks in and everyone sat down as class started, then the teacher who is Prof. Port is telling a story as (Y/N) is relaxing with his feet on the desk and he groans silently....................
(Y/N): "Does he always tell stories?"
Ruby: "Yeah."
Yang: "You can say that it's boring."
....................(Y/N) nods in understanding and he just sits through the class as they waited through the day.................

3rd P.O.V

....................then it's lunchtime and everyone is sitting down as they eat, (Y/N) is eating pizza along with Eveline and Ruby looks at them.....................
Ruby: "Wow, you really love pizza don't you?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. When you eat a certain food you can't resist the taste of it."
Weiss: "Like how Ruby is obsessed with cookies."
Ruby: "THEY'RE MY FAVORITE SNACK!"
....................(Y/N) chuckles, then four more people walks up to them and it's the team known as JNPR.................
Jaune: "Hey."
Ruby: "Hi Jaune."
Jaune: *looks at (Y/N), Eveline, and Nero* "Oh, who're you three?"
(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N), this is my twin sister Eveline and our cousin Nero."
Jaune: "Oh, nice to meet you. My name is Jaune Arc."
Eveline: (Jaune Arc huh? You're cute.)
Pyrrha: "It's nice to meet you three, my name is Pyrrha Nikos."
Nora: "I'm Nora Valkyrie."
Ren: "I am Lie Ren, but just call me Ren."
Nero: "Nice to meet you as well."
...................(Y/N) looks at Jaune's arm to see that it's in a cast....................
(Y/N): "What happened to your arm?"
Jaune: "It's............well what happened was................"
Pyrrha: "He was in a match with Cardin about 2 weeks ago and during the fight Jaune's arm got crushed by his mace and it broke his bone in 3 places and fractured his bone in 5 parts."
Eveline: "Who is Cardin?"
Ruby: "He's a bully."
Weiss: "He's a brute that likes to put people down and like Ruby said he's a bully. And Jaune is a victim."
(Y/N): "How did a guy like Cardin get in this school?"
Yang: "I don't know, but all he does is bully people around instead of focusing on other things."
(Y/N): "Well, I think this Cardin needs a little learning on respect and I don't mean the good way."
Nora: "What's the other way?"
(Y/N): "Painfully."
.....................it's time for Goodwitch's class and in the arena there are two students fighting and everyone is talking to their friends or else watching the fight. Then (Y/N) looks around and he noticed a guy in all armor with brown hair and he has someone in a headlock and he taps Jaune's shoulder and he looks at him..................
(Y/N): "Is that him?"
Jaune: "Yeah. That's Cardin."
(Y/N): "Good to know."
.....................then the fight ends..................
Goodwitch: "Good match between Miss Schnee and Miss Nikos, now whoever wants to fight next. Please step into the arena."
.....................Cardin gets up and he enters the arena, then (Y/N) stands up and he jumps in the arena as Cardin looks in disbelief as (Y/N) looks at him and smirks as he stood up......................
Cardin: "Who might you be?"
(Y/N): "The guy who's gonna kick your egotistical, brute like, bullying ass."
Cardin: "Oh, we got a tough guy huh?"
(Y/N): "This tough guy is better than that."
....................Cardin gets in fighting stance and (Y/N) grabs his sword and unsheathed it as he stood there, then they stood eye to eye...................
Goodwitch: "Begin."
....................Cardin rushes at (Y/N) and he goes for a strike, but (Y/N) blocks it and he doesn't stagger back as Cardin is surprised....................
Cardin: "What?"
...................(Y/N) kicks him and he staggers back, then (Y/N) sheathed his sword....................
(Y/N): "I think it's time I change things up a bit."
....................then (Y/N) equips one of his other weapons as he equips Gilgamesh and as he did everyone gets surprised..................
Male Student 1: "He has another weapon?"
Male Student 2: "How many more does he have?"
Ruby: "He has more?"
Eveline: "He equipped Gilgamesh."
Pyrrha: "Gilgamesh?"
Eveline: "The melee style of his weapon arsenal."
Weiss: "Wait he's got more weapons?"
Yang: "Which means, you do as well."
Eveline: "Yes."
...................Cardin gets angry where he rushes at (Y/N) and Cardin goes for some attacks, but (Y/N) dodged them and he delivers a punch that staggers Cardin back and he delivers acouple more punches to his torso then a spinning straight kick where he launches into the walk cracking it. Then (Y/N) smirks, as Cardin gets up angry and then (Y/N) grabs his mace as he went for an attack and he knocks it in the air as (Y/N) does a flurry of kicks to him as he gets hit in the face and the torso.....................
(Y/N): "Finishing time."
...................(Y/N) does a spin kick making him go dizzy and then he does an uppercut and he does a rising punch where Cardin flies up with (Y/N) and he flies back where he lands face first on the ground and (Y/N) lands in the ground as Cardin is knocked out cold..................
Goodwitch: "And the winner is (Y/N)."
....................everyone cheers and (Y/N) unequips Gilgamesh as he walks back to his seat, then (Y/N) sits down and as he does Ruby appears beside him.....................
Ruby: "Ohmygoshthatwassocoolwhatweaponwasthat?"
Yang: "Woah, *pulls Ruby back* calms down sis. I'm sure he will have time to show more of his weapons he has."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................class ends and (Y/N) decided to walk around the school to get his mind at ease, he turns a corner and as he does he bumps into someone and he quickly grabs that person from falling and he looks to see its a woman as she has black hair, Amber eyes and they stared eye to eye.....................
(Y/N): "Hello."
????: "Hello to you."
(Y/N): "What's your name?"
Cinder: "The names Cinder Fall, and who might you be handsome?"
(Y/N): "The names (Y/N)."
....................he takes her hand and kisses it....................
Cinder: "Oh, a gentleman. So, you're new around here?"
(Y/N): "Yes I am. I haven't seen you around here, you a student here?"
Cinder: "Oh no, I'm from Haven Academy. I'm here for the Vytal Festival."
(Y/N): "Oh, okay. Well, I'll see you around."
Cinder: "Of course. Bye."
....................(Y/N) walks past Cinder and he hears her walk off, then he turns around to see her walk off and he smirks..................
(Y/N): *wolf whistle* "She's definitely hot."

Cinder P.O.V

....................Cinder continued walking to her dorm and she surprisingly looks at (Y/N) and she smirks as well.................
Cinder: "He seems very interesting, maybe if I have time I could get a chance to know him."
....................as she thought of him she felt her heart beat faster and she placed her hand on her chest."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)