Chapter 5: Hanging out with Cinder! An Enemy Revealed

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Cinder P.O.V

"Cinder is in her dorm as she is pacing back and forth trying to think after (Y/N) asked her to hang out with her, she wanted to figure out something and focus on the plan as she didn't want any distractions, but she couldn't stop thinking about him as she started admiring him, she snaps outta it and she placed her hands in her head as she tried to focus as she didn't want to make Salem angry for not focusing on the plan....................
Cinder: "What do I do? Should I hang out with him or should I not?"
Emerald: "Why don't you hang out with him and get it over with! If you just want to continue the plan maybe you can get to know someone. There's still time until the tournament."
Cinder: "You're right. Okay, I'll be back."
..................she walks out and she heads to the entrance of Beacon, then she arrives and she sees (Y/N) in the distance and she felt her heart race as she looked at him and she walked up to him, then he looks at her...................
(Y/N): "Hey, you made it."
Cinder: "Yes, didn't want to miss this. So, shall we head out?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Let's go."

3rd P.O.V

...................they're walking in the streets of Vale as they head to their direction of where they're hanging out at, then they arrive at a restaurant and they sit down as they order their food and they sit there as they wait for their food..................
(Y/N): "So, Cinder what we're you doing before you decided to become a Huntress?"
Cinder: "I.............I was doing other things before I was invited to Haven, then there I met Emerald and Mercury, but we couldn't find an extra member of our team so we became a team of three."
(Y/N): "Cool, and you're here because of the Vytal Festival?"
Cinder: "Yeah, so what about you? What were you, Eveline, and Nero were doing before you joined Beacon?"
(Y/N): "We were traveling around, you know? Getting to know the world and everyone we come across, then me and Eveline stopped a dust robbery and then we stopped the other one with Nero and Ozpin became interested in us and here we are now going to Beacon Academy."
Cinder: "Interesting. Is there a reason why you three were traveling?"
(Y/N): "Just..........something we were doing that involves something."
...................Cinder raised her eyebrow in confusion as she wanted to know what he meant, their food arrived, then (Y/N) and Cinder started eating, then they walked around the streets of Vale and then as Cinder looks up she sees Tyrian as her eyes widen and he smirks as he disappears and (Y/N) gets confused and he looks in the direction.................
(Y/N): "What's the matter?"
Cinder: "It's nothing, I thought I saw something."
....................they continued walking and then they walked through a park and then Cinder looks again and she sees Tyrian, then as (Y/N) was able to look in time as he sees Tyrian, he gets angry and Cinder looks at him...................
Cinder: "Hey (Y/N), I'm gonna go now. It's been fun hanging out with you."
(Y/N): "Okay, I'll see you around."
....................she nods and she walks off and (Y/N) looks to see the guy gone and he heads in the direction, Cinder is fast walking back to Beacon and Tyrian looks at her through and abandoned building as he smirks...................
Tyrian: "The Mistress isn't gonna like this Cinder, just wait until she finds out."
.....................he walks off, but then he gets punched in the face and he falls on the ground, then he felt his foot getting grabbed and he gets slammed through the floor of the building and he lands on the ground, he gets up groggily and he looks up to see (Y/N) standing there with New Rebellion in his hand as he stares down Tyrian..................
(Y/N): "Who the hell are you and why are you following me and Cinder?"
Tyrian: "Sorry kid, that's none of your concern."
(Y/N): "You tell me right now or there will be trouble."
Tyrian: "I like that, let's fight then."
...................(Y/N) smirks and he disappears and reappears behind Tyrian and he goes for a strike and (Y/N) blocks it and knees him in the gut as he staggers back, then (Y/N) dodges another attack from him and he kept dodging as Tyrian kept attacking and then Tyrian's hand gets caught from another attack and (Y/N) smirks then he twists his arm breaking the bone making him scream in pain...................
Tyrian: "You son of a bitch!"
....................then he throws him into a building support and he slides down it and then (Y/N) lifts his head with his sword at his chin and he looks at (Y/N)...................
(Y/N): "Now answer my question, who the hell are you? And why are you following me and Cinder?"
.....................he applies pressure and Tyrian gets scared................
Tyrian: "Okay, okay my name is Tyrian and I'm on a mission for my Mistress."
(Y/N): "Mistress? Who?"
Tyrian: "I can't tell you..............."
.....................he pulls out his pistol and shoots his tail and he screams in pain..................
(Y/N): "Who. Is. Your. Mistress."
Tyrian: "Her name is Salem, she the creator of the Grimm."
(Y/N): (The Grimm has a master? How is that possible?) "Alright then, you can live."
....................he takes the blade from his neck and he walks off as Tyrian is in fear, but he gets angry as he rushes at (Y/N) getting ready to stab him with his scorpion tail and then (Y/N) dodges as Tyrian looks in disbelief and then (Y/N) cuts off his tail and he screams in pain as he is holding the part of the tail where it's cut and (Y/N) continues walking out and then he turns around and points at Tyrian...................
(Y/N): "Catch ya later."
...................he walks out as Tyrian breathes in pain and anger, then he runs off as he's gonna have the tell Salem what happened to him, but little does Salem will know that (Y/N), Eveline, and Nero are gonna be a problem for her since they have the blood of Sparda through their veins."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)