Chapter 3: Starbucks

Yani! You’re so pretty! I can’t just imagine that you are being rejected by that jerk. >.< I still remember those things we did when are in high school. ^_^ ( evil laugh) hihihihihihi! :”>"

“Nah? Hey! Girl! Please don’t remind about that thingy! T__T” "I’m about to die when I had my first love in High school! -, - Ugh. So please kris. Love you."

She said in quite nervous voice. HAHA. Wuu.  Still the same Yani.

“HAHAHA. O sure. If that’s what you want.“

So, here we go. Seriously, I just missed those times when I was hanging with her. Going out to the mall. That’s why I miss her. Yiee. <3 I miss this crazy times.

We come up in buying dresses and skirts. We decided to go to the Star bucks, to heat up our body because it’s still raining and I feel so cold. A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

“Coffee is always a good idea. Right? “ Yani said.

“As always. Is there something both…"

“Baby! Baby! Baby ohhhh!“

“Oops. HAHHA. That’s mine. Wait." And who’s this creature?

Then…

What?! O__O You feeler again? I ended the call immediately.

“Why didn’t you answer it?“ Yani said, in laughing voice.

“That feeler who calls me ‘nerd in the roof’ Ew. Look. He didn’t even know me. -_-"

“OMG! Is this love? :O yieeeeeeeeee. I envy you! :< Joke.”

“Of course not! Where not good to be partners. And it will not happen. Swear. :P"

“Is he awesome? Cool? Good looking? Or what? ^_______^“

“Fine! He has it all. “ I said in calm voice.

“What’s the same of the lucky guy?  :”>"

“Shatap! Lucky!? Are you out your mind. Noooo. Ivan. For you to be contented. Happy?“

“Oopps. Oops. Calmdown hahha! Yahyah. Let’s go home now. The weather seems not fine.”